Skip to content

Speed Hack Help

-migrated-

17 posts

Speed Hack Help

Posted Apr 19, 2011 1:48 am

Ok I want to use speed hack on shell shock live to change a value before the game logs in... Except I don't know how to do it before the game logs in. Any Tips? Thanks. (broken image removed)

Re: Speed Hack Help

Posted Apr 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Select the process of your browser (firefox: plugin-container.exe, internet explorer: iexplorer.exe or something, chrome: chrome.exe but usually the one on top, not sure), click "enable speedhack" and change the value to 0 or something below 1.

Doesn't matter anyways because none of the AoB's work because the game has been updated.

Re: Speed Hack Help

Posted Apr 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Yep the game Shellshock Live, is always being updated, so there will never be a certain AoB that is updateproof.

Re: Speed Hack Help

Posted Apr 19, 2011 7:27 pm

I just want to know how some people found the aobs of Shell Shock Live before? It was in AS3 before so how is it possible?  :|

Re: Speed Hack Help

Posted Apr 20, 2011 11:59 am

Um... sorry but that way helps with nothing. The only scripts there are for loading the screen. It shows nothing else. Any ideas why? Thanks.

Re: Speed Hack Help

Posted Apr 20, 2011 6:54 pm

You got the wrong file. Use swfdump (search this site.)

Re: Speed Hack Help

Posted Apr 20, 2011 7:26 pm

So how would I rip the swf dump file of the site? If you say flasm well I can`t use it. I dont get the option  to when I right click a page. I tried it on IE9 and Google Chrome. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Re: Speed Hack Help

Posted Apr 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Yes, use swfdump. Target the same process you target with CE, hit scan, select files, dump.

Re: Speed Hack Help

Posted Apr 20, 2011 8:32 pm

I dont CAN NOT use flasm!!! It just doesn't give me the option.

Re: Speed Hack Help

Posted Apr 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Who the hell said anything about Flasm?

Re: Speed Hack Help

Posted Apr 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Oh my bad. I thought that you meant for me to use flasm.... So I have to use something called swfdump?