Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.
Any hacks fro stopping relocate cool down?
-migrated-
1,693 posts
Any hacks fro stopping relocate cool down?
ok...thanks mate...
hi...is there any hacks that can retrieved account?
I'd like to formally request an unban hack. It would have to be part of the SWF because an AoB can't change it like that (broken image removed)
hi omega...what sector are u?
hi omega...what sector are u?
23 and *banned*
Why how lon was you hacking and how fast did you level etc and what not.
Ive beenplaying months and have been hacking slowly for a while and im not banned.
(broken image removed)
IS there a relocate timer hack?
Why how lon was you hacking and how fast did you level etc and what not.
Ive beenplaying months and have been hacking slowly for a while and im not banned.
I've been playing 4 monthes, leveled slowly. But my neighbors reported me because I got FF's before them.
thats unlucky i had passed it off to the locals as if i had coined. And ive had no issues as i was a pretty prolific base hitter before is tarted hacking.
Can somone find the instant build/upgrade hack as the update has changed the byte code. I dont think they patched it as alot of hacks still work.
thats unlucky i had passed it off to the locals as if i had coined. And ive had no issues as i was a pretty prolific base hitter before is tarted hacking.
Yeah, i was unlucky (broken image removed)
I'm not sure what you mean not to well versed with hacking :oops: , could someone post what program I need and a step by step guide to what to do, I need resources and instant upgrades/ship building..
I think I found the instantbuilding code, look in action/com/waterworld/entities/buildingfoundation
Serach buildingStartTime, Look at it in raw data.. Ill post the part which I think needs changing later, Im new to byte coding so please if im wrong please do correct me. (broken image removed)