Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 27, 2012 4:40 am

Gyan1010 can u help me in doing a LUA script....Man the work u had done was great...I know becuz of tards u don't put em out no more...can u give me some guidance on how I can do a LUA script.....Lov yur wrk....thnk you.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 27, 2012 4:48 am
Quote from: "newbie101"
Gyan1010 can u help me in doing a LUA script....Man the work u had done was great...I know becuz of tards u don't put em out no more...can u give me some guidance on how I can do a LUA script.....Lov yur wrk....thnk you.


http://www.lua.org/manual/5.2/

If that doesn't help, then I can't help.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 27, 2012 8:05 am

The troll (tr71270) has been banned. If you come across another, just report his posts (thanks to those who did) and ignore him.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 27, 2012 8:09 am
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
The troll (tr71270) has been banned. If you come across another, just report his posts (thanks to those who did) and ignore him.

nice

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 27, 2012 8:42 am
Quote from: "tr71270"
Quote from: "slowmo"
Quote from: "tr71270"
Quote from: "ScopeDown"
@slowmo Fight fire with fire. Pretty much just give his private lil vip hack to Kixeye.

makes no difference to me as they cant decompile to read it, ask slowmo as he couldn't either, hence his frusteration....you mad bro? LOL

"you mad bro?" <<< retard, repeating it does not level up your IQ.

here is your unbreakable file, and your pathetic top secret crap:
flaks IDs>>> 1210, 1211, 1212
dreadnought's ID >>> 4070

anyone can find the blueprint id's with a original swf, show me a decompiled file of mine....lol its ok bro, you mad?...lol must be this is fun you just dont quit....lol thinking posting blueprint id's are going to bother me.

I have contacted kixeye already  about kongregate, Im sure the DMCA letters will come rolling in and this crybaby bitch ass community will be soon gone. LOL

HEEEEY , (broken image removed) why did u post that

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 27, 2012 9:49 am
Quote from: "tr71270"
I reported those who didnt pay for my hack to kixeye because I need money for a costly medical procedure. You see I was born with a disorder called microphallus or micropenis, it is a disorder that causes more psychological damage than physical damage, thats why I can be a real dick sometimes because I lack a real dick, so i make up for it by being a dick sometimes. I just hope I can save up enough money to get plastic surgery and hopefully make it a lil bigger, thats why I cant have my hacks being released to the public, I really need this money.


It all makes sense now, all is forgiven. Just give us a heads up next time that your hacks are tracked. Goodluck with everything, I may donate some money to the cause.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 27, 2012 1:22 pm

lol...i am also banned now...but thanks anyway...i enjoy the game...more power guys... :lol:

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 27, 2012 1:42 pm

iI just wish now that thers an UNBAN hack account release or someone can UNBAN...love to play in main account...lol...

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 27, 2012 8:48 pm

am I wrong in thinking D-NUT file was encripted using SWF defender?  I found the Hex in SWF editor... is there a way to get around it?  Using SWF Editor on it... looking for the keys to certain things...  if anyone knows, I will gladly give them to you...   trying to break into it

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 27, 2012 11:05 pm

Is anything working? What I have seems to be useless. I really need something to rebuild my base. I'm staring over AGAIN after that asshole got me (and others) banned.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 28, 2012 1:11 am

hey everyone is that any new lua script the swf slows down the computer badly  so any help would be greatly thankfull :?:

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 28, 2012 2:12 am

is the swf of OM3G4 and SLOWMO still working?except for the d'nut...?im starting new after get banned yesterday...lol...thanks

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 28, 2012 2:32 am

donut does work, slowmos don't work, the other i have not tried... started a new account and rand that donut file to see how long it takes before it is banned. Slowmo, do u think your near a new file with all the bp as well?? Have to start over, 7months of playing down the drain

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 28, 2012 5:32 am

I used it to test it out, but I never got banned. I'm assuming it only logs when you use /topsecret, just letting you guys know. It's a theory, but I don't know if it's right or not. All I know is, I'm not banned, so yeah.

Slowmo's hack works for me, make sure you guys update the .swf's version in fiddler/charles, they change it around a little bit all the time.

Edit: I happily reported that douche by the way, it's wonderful not seeing his BS all over the thread. Also called him out at epvp, of course he denies it and cries, but I'm hopeful a couple people who spent money won't make the same mistake, he's simply not trustworthy.