Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 28, 2012 5:28 pm

As usual, great work slowmo! Very much appreciated. Works great, no problems.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 28, 2012 5:54 pm

Thank you slowmo works great. I look forward to seeing what you will use next as a load picture great work.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Hey Guys,

I am using Fiddler2 and the newest version of the hack.  I go into game and clear all cache and do everything that needs to be done.  The instant research, full resources work but not the instant upgrades.  

I can't get the upgrades to work instantly?  Why?  Can someone help me resolve this.  Besides the instant upgrades, everything else works.  So I really can not go any further until i figure out how to get instant upgrades to work.  
 :evil:

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 29, 2012 12:44 am

Still can't get fiddler to work with the new codes- I have used fiddler quite a bit but I think frustration is setting in- can I get a bit of advice- Seems when I load the game with the codes it stops on the load screen- a white screen except for the top of the game- Leaderboard/Play/Battle Log/etc.

Tried it on firefox and chrome and both are doing this- so maybe my error or fiddler error- anyway any thought from you guys? Thanx

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 29, 2012 1:00 am

this is not my file its slomo's but i just tweeked the load page as i think its fitting for kixeye, this is what it looks like

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 29, 2012 5:17 am

Slowmo, I'm having a little trouble isolating the "fleet level up xp" hack, it's the one hack I don't really want, and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. Give me a general area?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 29, 2012 5:36 am

Does anyone have a CE lua code they want to share?  Fiddler and Charles has given me nothing but a headache today and I miss the simplicity of using Gyan's codes. If you do would you please send me a copy or post it. Thanx alot and sorry for being a pain.   (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 29, 2012 6:28 am

Just so you guys know, I'm working on a new lua hack method, but currently the features I need to make it look cool and very simple are not available in CE 6.1. Dark_Byte (CE creator) has mentioned that what I need will be available in version 6.2. I'm not sure when that will be available but if its soon I will probably come rehack this game with it. It will be more trainer like in appearance.

Sorry it wont be any sooner than that. I get more fun hacking and programming stuff like this methodology I've created than I do from playing the games.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 29, 2012 7:03 am
Quote from: "Gyan1010"
Just so you guys know, I'm working on a new lua hack method, but currently the features I need to make it look cool and very simple are not available in CE 6.1. Dark_Byte (CE creator) has mentioned that what I need will be available in version 6.2. I'm not sure when that will be available but if its soon I will probably come rehack this game with it. It will be more trainer like in appearance.

Sorry it wont be any sooner than that. I get more fun hacking and programming stuff like this methodology I've created than I do from playing the games.



that brought a smile on my face, thnx Gyan! oh boy ohboy....cant wait!

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 29, 2012 8:40 am

Hey Slomo, I want to speed my ships up some what do I need to look for in your last file?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 29, 2012 9:08 am

does any one have any new lua files out they wanta share, none of mine works now.. i am in a bind.. thanks