Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 28, 2012 10:48 am

You guys think you are smart but you are fucking idiots. Vox the biggest idiot of all, loser how much time you going to burn up just trying to prove what a dumbass you are? If you would spend as much time actually trying to learn to do it yourself you might get somewhere but you are just a moron who relies on copy and paste :lol:

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 28, 2012 10:53 am

I feel sad for you tr71270. I really do. You're pathetic, human trash. I hope one day it hits you in the face, and you I don't know, evolve. You won't be remembered for your hacks that get updated every couple weeks or so, or for being so rude to people

It's pathetic, you have nothing but pity.
Goodnight.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 28, 2012 10:57 am

Don't worry guys I have found out that he has been using multiple accounts to evade his ban, therefore, is subjected to ip ban.

Your regards, VxD

Peace x

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 28, 2012 11:08 am

WOW this site has taught me alot on how to do it on my own now if i could only learn coding id be happy =)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 28, 2012 1:25 pm
Quote from: "slowmo"
there is a better way, it was done by mango, when you click on bank resources you get tons of xp...  :lol:
i might still have that file, but cant remember what he edited.

oh yeah, try to make each level requires less xp, how about that? this way you can get much more levels with few xp.  :lol:


You can actually do that, but it is only client side, the real level calculators are stored on kixeyes servers.
I figured out how to boost your xp into the super high ranges. Basically just make the multipliers in the PointsAdd() function something like 999999.999 instead of 0.003. Here is a screenshot of an alt account sitting on the prized spot of numero uno...

(broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 28, 2012 2:39 pm
Quote from: "tr7127O"

you morons there is no logger in my file either, i merely said that to scare you guys....you got banned because of all the shit you were from these dumb fucks on here before or your dumb asses did dumb shit in the game to get reported. If there was a logger you would see it in charles or fiddler running, the great slowmo should know that he just has to be a drama queen.

This asshole was banned from here. Someone report him again. It's odd that lots of us got banned from BP after using that file. Like I said I didn't even attack anyone with one of my banned bases, so my ingame activities were not to blame. :roll:

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 28, 2012 4:36 pm

@Septaric, tr71270 is already banned now and ip banned too, by moi, so he shouldn't be coming back here.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Ok guys, created a new account, used the drought file and got banned after 12h. Not using the top secret even. Did nothing to the base except building a couple of res things. So in other words, STAY AWAY FROM IT!

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 28, 2012 5:08 pm
Quote from: "slowmo"
codes changed dramatically. none of old files is upgradable by changing game version only, forget about all your previous files.
i had to do mine from scratch.

you are awesome!

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Hey Slowmo what file do I replce this with SWF-V77-I'm new with fiddler-can u tell me what the file will look like-tried looking for a SWF file but was not able 2....thxx

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Anyone having problems with slowmo's code- always able to use it- some reason this one is not loading my game when I am using it?

Edit: I have tried slowmo's codes on both charles and fiddler now- what it does is when it is loading it stops and where the game should be it is a white screen- any help is appreciated- Thanx