Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.
Slowmo, got it working after a lot of tries. Don't know why, maybe a lag in my system. Now its all working as a charm suddenly. I understand there is no BP in the darkgold, but is the bp included in the 77?
-migrated-
1,693 posts
Slowmo, got it working after a lot of tries. Don't know why, maybe a lag in my system. Now its all working as a charm suddenly. I understand there is no BP in the darkgold, but is the bp included in the 77?
Lol sure. /prints :?
As to Iam's problem, it's as if the browsers won't clear the un-hacked .swf from the cache, no idea how to fix it, tried everything in the book and then some. If anyone happens to come up with a solution, post it just in case, someone may also have this problem or get it.
Sorry for not answering slowmo- just been a busy type of day- but ya that was done- Vox tried just about everything as I did and nothing seemed to work- I have even tried reinstalling all my programs-Firefox-Chrome-Fiddler-etc, system restore, used another computer, etc- still nothing- I was able to use the previous hacks before this new update of the game. have no idea whats up with this issue- but do appreciate Vox taking his time to try and help
this is frustrating mate, i can imagine.
one more thing, if you are using blackgold and have fb credits you need to spend them first.
no credits on any of my accts that I hack on- what gets me is that its not working even on a fresh computer that I never hacked on- very frustrating indeed. I wonder if a lua or AoB codes would work- Vox suggested that the swf codes may work on the next update- heres to hoping lol
Anyway if anyone can think of any suggestions I am open to try all ideas- thanx
Iam,
What O/s do you use?
Browser?
have administrative rights?
Have Firewall and/or proxy?
One issue could be you do not have access to clear browser cache...
A firewall could also be limiting fiddler/charles's ability to do its thang ...
Are you on a lan? school/work network..sometimes ports are forwarded funny
have you used fiddler/charles for anything else? other games or whatever?
tried uninstalling fiddler/charles and reinstalled?
sorry for 20 questions lol..brainstorming
Edit: if any of these answers is 'positive' let me know..solutions for all the above if needed (broken image removed)
Smurf, I checked all that. He clears through on that check-list.
im having no problems here works first time everytime just like all the previous with fiddler
anyone know of a way to put multiple armor specials on a ship? I would like to have reactive and layered armor on a ship. I figured the always valid ship design would enable it, but it doesnt.
You know somehow I never thought of trying to hack that. I'll when I come back to the game I'll definitely put that on my list. Good idea!
If you're going to do that, then why not do multiple other specials?
Harden Barrels, Auto-loader, Solid Fuel Booster?
Maybe even: Sonar Pod, High Explosion Shells, Enhanced Warhead, Thrusters?
Increase ranges of weapons themselves and/or increase the damage of them without having to use illegal ships.. Just some ideals to toss.
If you're going to do that, then why not do multiple other specials?
Harden Barrels, Auto-loader, Solid Fuel Booster?
Maybe even: Sonar Pod, High Explosion Shells, Enhanced Warhead, Thrusters?
Increase ranges of weapons themselves and/or increase the damage of them without having to use illegal ships.. Just some ideals to toss.
i can see wanting 2 different armors but really why would you need hardend barrels, auto-loader with fuel booster?
Your Battle Pirates account has been suspended
Cheating is not tolerated
Today
Quote from: "GateWayEV700"If you're going to do that, then why not do multiple other specials?
Harden Barrels, Auto-loader, Solid Fuel Booster?
Maybe even: Sonar Pod, High Explosion Shells, Enhanced Warhead, Thrusters?
Increase ranges of weapons themselves and/or increase the damage of them without having to use illegal ships.. Just some ideals to toss.
i can see wanting 2 different armors but really why would you need hardend barrels, auto-loader with fuel booster?
I believe he was asking to use the same special multiple times. like having 2 HB3 or 2 SFB3 on the same ship, so it will drastically increase its range.
hey guys , i heard that if you win the raid KIXEYE will go on your account then add the new hull .. so is there a way to hide , remove , bla bla any thing in my hulls that i hacked by /blueprints for limit time maybe :?