Skip to content

Papa's Taco Mia!

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Papa's Taco Mia!. View game

23 posts

Re: Papa's Taco Mia!

Posted May 28, 2011 7:01 pm

I wonder if anyone has tried freezing the day clock or ticket numbers (for unlimited customers per day?) I tried catching the time clock number and freezing it, but without an initial value to work trying to plot it's increasing and decreasing value was just a mess.

Re: Papa's Taco Mia!

Posted May 29, 2011 9:32 am
Quote from: "Shadow9633"
Quote from: ".solPl0x"
Quote from: "Shadow9633"
Just have to continue from save file for all badges.

Doesn't work for the hard badge. I corrected it so you actually get all the achievements.

Just replace the original .sol in the chat.kongregate.com folder

I tested it several times before posting, I just tested once again and it still works for all 3 badges.

Didn't work for me..Oh well, my bad.

Re: Papa's Taco Mia!

Posted May 31, 2011 12:43 pm
Quote from: ".solPl0x"
Quote from: "Shadow9633"
Quote from: ".solPl0x"
Quote from: "Shadow9633"
Just have to continue from save file for all badges.

Doesn't work for the hard badge. I corrected it so you actually get all the achievements.

Just replace the original .sol in the chat.kongregate.com folder

I tested it several times before posting, I just tested once again and it still works for all 3 badges.
Didn't work for me..Oh well, my bad.


I also tried it i got all the badge except for the hard one

well i tried refreshing a few times and i got the hard badge :X

Re: Papa's Taco Mia!

Posted May 31, 2011 10:13 pm

Thank you for hte sol.
Boring, worthless game. Sit and stare at meat like a retard, then the GAME ITSELF fucks everything up and screws your orders up, failing you the level. Worthless WORTHLESS game . f*cking mad , I wanted to do it fair but F*CK.THAT.

Re: Papa's Taco Mia!

Posted Jun 11, 2011 6:03 pm

You have to do it in the pause menu , otherwise it won't work .  Well , at least for me.... (broken image removed)

Re: Papa's Taco Mia!

Posted Aug 8, 2011 11:02 am
Code: [Select]

A lot of money after earn the badge
66 ED 03 D3 A0
66 ED 03 D3 A2
This is my first AoB