Skip to content

Papa's Taco Mia!

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Papa's Taco Mia!. View game

23 posts

Papa's Taco Mia!

Posted May 24, 2011 1:43 am

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Fliplin ... s-taco-mia

I'm sure this one will get badges.

Code: [Select]

100 Waiting Score
62 0c a1 62 08 a1
02 02 02 02 02 02

100 Grilling Score
24 00 60 ?? 1e 62
24 64 60 ?? 1e 62

100 Building Score
01 24 00 46 ?? ?? 02
01 24 64 46 ?? ?? 02

Allowed to "Finish" Taco without adding toppings.
1b 24 01 af
1b 24 00 af

Enjoy!

5/25: Updated Grilling and Building Scores. Should be Update-proof (unless he changes formula).
5/31: Updated Building Score. He changed the formula! (broken image removed)

Re: Papa's Taco Mia!

Posted May 25, 2011 1:54 am

Does not seem to work for me :/ am I doing something wrong? I inject cheat engine to my plugin container, while the game is running I search for your given Array Of Bytes, change the values to the ones you've specified and yet I still don't get the hacks to activate..

Re: Papa's Taco Mia!

Posted May 25, 2011 2:29 am

AoBs dont work :/ like 1 hour ago started 2 fail, i was playing b4 and it was working...


tnx...

*Wilzon*

Re: Papa's Taco Mia!

Posted May 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Just play till day 18

Congratulations, you just won the Food Poisoning Badge by serving 10 customers uncooked meat!

Re: Papa's Taco Mia!

Posted May 26, 2011 11:58 pm
Quote from: "ShadePopping"
Just play till day 18

Congratulations, you just won the Food Poisoning Badge by serving 10 customers uncooked meat!

Yeah, it's fun to drag the meat straight in to the taco. (That's what she said!)

Re: Papa's Taco Mia!

Posted May 27, 2011 12:50 am

Just have to continue from save file for all badges.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Shadow9633

Re: Papa's Taco Mia!

Posted May 27, 2011 1:29 am
Quote from: "Shadow9633"
Just have to continue from save file for all badges.


Thanks. Sol works fine and gets all badges.

Re: Papa's Taco Mia!

Posted May 27, 2011 1:33 am

It works.

Ha, this is hilarious seeing the customers being very satisfied of their uncooked taco.

Re: Papa's Taco Mia!

Posted May 27, 2011 4:02 pm

AoB's don't work for me. I don't mind though, I'd rather like to know if there's any way to change the tip ammount I accumulate (either change the value or the value I get after each day).

EDIT: Disregard the "AoB's don't work for me" part (broken image removed) Just do the magic before you enter the game (wait for it to load and before you click anything).

Re: Papa's Taco Mia!

Posted May 28, 2011 10:53 am
Quote from: "Shadow9633"
Just have to continue from save file for all badges.


Doesn't work for the hard badge. I corrected it so you actually get all the achievements.

Just replace the original .sol in the chat.kongregate.com folder

Re: Papa's Taco Mia!

Posted May 28, 2011 11:01 am
Quote from: ".solPl0x"
Quote from: "Shadow9633"
Just have to continue from save file for all badges.

Doesn't work for the hard badge. I corrected it so you actually get all the achievements.

Just replace the original .sol in the chat.kongregate.com folder


I tested it several times before posting, I just tested once again and it still works for all 3 badges.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Shadow9633

Re: Papa's Taco Mia!

Posted May 28, 2011 11:01 am
Quote from: ".solPl0x"
Quote from: "Shadow9633"
Just have to continue from save file for all badges.

Doesn't work for the hard badge. I corrected it so you actually get all the achievements.

Just replace the original .sol in the chat.kongregate.com folder


What are you on about? you do get all achievements