Villainous
I liked Don't Shit Your Pants and I Have 1 Day. So here is a new one from them:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Rete/villainous
4*1 for gold and mana, haven't played beyond the tutorial, but its a reverse TD. seems alright.
-migrated-
23 posts
I liked Don't Shit Your Pants and I Have 1 Day. So here is a new one from them:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Rete/villainous
4*1 for gold and mana, haven't played beyond the tutorial, but its a reverse TD. seems alright.
I love them tooo!!! Great games!!!
[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/Rete/villainous:yd29wn2g]4[/badges:yd29wn2g]
Fuck this piece of shit
Oh, and here is a .sol
Won't get you on leader boards
Go to castle (The skills place), and then complete any level
Refresh if not getting badges
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB
Spells cost 0 mana
d0 30 24 00 d6 62 ?? 12 13
d0 30 24 00 48 62 ?? 12 13
Buying upgrades adds infamy
66 ?? d2 66 ?? a1
66 ?? d2 66 ?? a0
EDITZ: Updated
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
If you use the "Spells cost zero mana" aob you have to use the hotkeys to summon units. You can no longer click on them. Ie beat the tutorial level, reload and apply it.
Yeah I just tested Spells cost 0 Mana. And it removes the ability to click on the units..
Also when I used a spell, it still cost mana. So not sure if it only works on certain level or what. It didn't work on level 5 though.
Putting [bold]Spells cost 0 Mana.[/bold] Aobs on crashes my game. the other one works though:). Thanks. (broken image removed)
Infamy is 4b*1. And it now has badges...
EDIT: Happy Birthday Dark Byte! Weird. I guess the hacker has his days...
I can't seem to get the "Spells Cost 0 Mana" AoB to work, nor the .sol. I've been here awhile and have read the FAQs. Any ideas?
Mana is 2,4, or 8bx1
search and repeat, freeze at an arbitrary number.
Did you know that the easiest way to beat the game is to use speedhack?
Putting speed to x10 won't let projectiles catch your units (broken image removed)
Did you know that the easiest way to beat the game is to use speedhack?
Putting speed to x10 won't let projectiles catch your units (broken image removed)
Problem comes in bog maps. The bog hits you alot harder.
Spells can be locked to a lower cost by altering the number of times they were cast. That is a 4b*1 search, set to 0 and the spells will always cost the lowest amount.
I can't seem to get the "Spells Cost 0 Mana" AoB to work, nor the .sol. I've been here awhile and have read the FAQs. Any ideas?
.sol doesn't work on my side either. I am suspecting an update to the game makes it no longer compatible ((broken image removed)). Anyone have a newer .sol that they can upload? This game is just brutally long and boring... Thanks.
well i used the .sol it still said i only had 12 gold and it showed my save name there but when i loaded into the save the map was gold and it gave me badge so for ppl who are using the .sol just put it in and the load the game should work fine just doesn't show right in the save screen i probably got something to do with the stats.sol in there im sure