Skip to content

Villainous

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Villainous. View game

23 posts

Re: Villainous

Posted Jul 4, 2011 12:08 pm

Everything is 4b*1. He didn't use any anti-hack stuff?

Re: Villainous

Posted Jul 4, 2011 6:43 pm

4b*# has nothing to do with the developer, and everything to do with Flash. The developer only determines the variable type.

Re: Villainous

Posted Jul 4, 2011 7:48 pm

Regarding the comments about Simple_AoB's sol not working; it didn't work, but I 'helped' him update it, and now it gives out all 4 achievements.
To get them, first play any level and then visit the Castle.

Re: Villainous

Posted Jul 6, 2011 4:57 pm

can anyone else confirm the sol file?  i replaced the file in the corresponding folder but no dice. perhaps you need the CDGTDProfileStats.sol file as well?

Re: Villainous

Posted Jul 7, 2011 12:44 am

I deleted my own sol and tested the one already posted, I found that if you haven't started a game previously it will show 3 new files when you start since CDGTDProfileStats contains the names.

All you have to do is click <New File 1> and insert a name, then just follow the instructions that were posted. Tested several times and it worked all times.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Shadow9633

Re: Villainous

Posted Jul 8, 2011 7:18 am
Quote from: "reakton2"
Did you know that the easiest way to beat the game is to use speedhack?
Putting speed to x10 won't let projectiles catch your units  (broken image removed)


This seems to work the easiest.
I did a 4b*1 search for infamy, came up right away and then set that to some obscene number like 2mil
then bought every upgrade, got that badge
x10 speedhack for everything and on the maps with the bog I used this layout

Goblin, Goblin, Goblin, Cleanse Warlock, Goblin, Goblin, Goblin, Goblin, Goblin, Cleanse Warlock, Goblin, Goblin

everything else, I queued 12 goblins and raided the hell out of them, easy.  (broken image removed)

Re: Villainous

Posted Jul 9, 2011 4:36 am

I actually bought all upgrades in the first round and becaome far to strong. The towers took 42 round to take me down.

Re: Villainous

Posted Aug 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Enable speedhack to 100 or 200 and towers will never be able to hit you.. So you can just put 12 goblins and wait till 500 raids and lower it back to 1-2 and you will die in few seconds