Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Aug 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Sometimes when you attack an enemy, it drops an item like a first aid pack or something like that...is there anything that determines which items or the rates at which they drop that could be tweaked?

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Aug 12, 2013 4:56 am

try the new cheat table, seems like a steadier solution imo. but I dont really play all that much, so let me know.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Aug 12, 2013 8:03 am
kolonelkadat Posted on: 08/12/2013 12:56am

try the new cheat table, seems like a steadier solution imo. but I dont really play all that much, so let me know.



@kolonelkadat  yes sir, it is steadier than before. I tested it couple times on pvp pratice, opponent Agent attacked on his own team and works perfectly, but rest of ai behave like partial disable ai, they can buff themselve and only attack themselve occasionally.  And all ai can counter attack.  The reason why first aob was unstable because AI frequently attack back and counter attacks from our own team will kill ourselve.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Aug 13, 2013 3:08 am

I was explaining my test result. Do I sound like I was complaining? I use disable ai most of time if you want to know.
 

SaucyJack Posted on: 08/12/2013 10:16pm

Why not just adjust your team so that your guys won't counter attack?


Plus counter attack will increase your chance to win on pvp if you have not realize yet.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Aug 13, 2013 6:13 am

oh now i see. i wonder if the counter strike issue is why the xman animation made it look like xman was trying to do gay kissing on pussypaws. 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Aug 17, 2013 10:53 am

working fine for me, but I have not try incursion for while.smiley Btw I heard other hacks got patched because some big mouth idiots. Keep it low fellows.

This topic is locked.