Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jul 31, 2013 9:26 pm
sirius95 Posted on: 07/08/2013 9:07pm
terox69 Posted on: 07/08/2013 2:59pm

yeap thats it. example

1e0646861145e780e2d29abdf026b913 = 10 gold
1b32677ab3b1179f967df4ca68b3a79d = 10 cp
c91be989cca88ebc034c7120f1fc2198= 1 gold

i try to change the values . but after restart gold and cp gone.

sorry for my englise



Do you have a way preview boss reward roulette? Or is there a way to decode these numbers. 5cp each mission still sounds good to me.



how to use this ?

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Aug 1, 2013 8:28 am
drama22 Posted on: 08/01/2013 12:26am
sirius95 Posted on: 07/08/2013 9:07pm
terox69 Posted on: 07/08/2013 2:59pm

yeap thats it. example

1e0646861145e780e2d29abdf026b913 = 10 gold
1b32677ab3b1179f967df4ca68b3a79d = 10 cp
c91be989cca88ebc034c7120f1fc2198= 1 gold

i try to change the values . but after restart gold and cp gone.

sorry for my englise



Do you have a way preview boss reward roulette? Or is there a way to decode these numbers. 5cp each mission still sounds good to me.



how to use this ?



you can't for now

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Aug 1, 2013 11:40 pm

New disable ai #2

d0 30 20 80 ?? 63 ?? d1 11 02 00 00

it'll show up

after todays season 2 or whatever update, it changed a bit 
 
also rumour abound of agents of pIa y D.0__/\/\ trolling forums looking for arrays in bite$ or sumfin
 

atdt *67

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Aug 2, 2013 12:55 am
jarly Posted on: 08/02/2013 6:40am

New disable ai #2

d0 30 20 80 ?? 63 ?? d1 11 02 00 00

it'll show up

after todays season 2 or whatever update, it changed a bit 
 
also rumour abound of agents of pIa y D.0__/\/\ trolling forums looking for arrays in bite$ or sumfin
 



I have try, but always stuck at boss battle, any suggestion??

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Aug 2, 2013 1:41 am
dogeregod Posted on: 08/01/2013 8:55pm
jarly Posted on: 08/02/2013 6:40am

New disable ai #2

d0 30 20 80 ?? 63 ?? d1 11 02 00 00

it'll show up

after todays season 2 or whatever update, it changed a bit 
 
also rumour abound of agents of pIa y D.0__/\/\ trolling forums looking for arrays in bite$ or sumfin
 



I have try, but always stuck at boss battle, any suggestion??



what boss battle? It works fine with me, and only boss fight it won't work is Mephisto, he is easy anyway you don't need hack.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Aug 2, 2013 4:36 am

I have updated the Marvel Avengers Alliance cheat table. 

now with less clicking!

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Aug 2, 2013 9:55 am
sirius95 Posted on: 08/02/2013 8:41am
dogeregod Posted on: 08/01/2013 8:55pm
jarly Posted on: 08/02/2013 6:40am

New disable ai #2

d0 30 20 80 ?? 63 ?? d1 11 02 00 00

it'll show up

after todays season 2 or whatever update, it changed a bit 
 
also rumour abound of agents of pIa y D.0__/\/\ trolling forums looking for arrays in bite$ or sumfin
 



I have try, but always stuck at boss battle, any suggestion??



what boss battle? It works fine with me, and only boss fight it won't work is Mephisto, he is easy anyway you don't need hack.


Okay I don't need hack for mephisto of course,
But I need to fight boss battle in Season 1, Chapter 2, Mission 2 is Baron Mordo, I always stuck in there

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Aug 2, 2013 11:43 am

Kolonel your updated cheat table works fine apart from one problem, I'm playing heroic battle on Chapter1.2 with Wolverine and I've taken Sabretooth down to no health but he won't die and move on to the next Sabretooth. Have been killing him for 10 mins but he won't die lol. Apart from that sterling work as usual keep up the great work :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Aug 2, 2013 11:56 am

try casting despair on him?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Aug 2, 2013 12:10 pm

I would if I could but Wolverrine doesn't have that ability, it's a 1 on 1 battle and I have used every abillity I have but no joy and you can't use anything from your inventory because the agent doesn't take part

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Aug 2, 2013 2:34 pm

But "doober reward id" dont match any of the 9item reward..?
any explaination about it.?
hope some help about it.
tnx.

This topic is locked.