RE: marvel avengers alliance
Sometimes when you attack an enemy, it drops an item like a first aid pack or something like that...is there anything that determines which items or the rates at which they drop that could be tweaked?
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
Sometimes when you attack an enemy, it drops an item like a first aid pack or something like that...is there anything that determines which items or the rates at which they drop that could be tweaked?
Nice find Eddie! Thanks for sharing with us. But it is very unstable on pvp.
Thanks,i hope @kolonelkadat fix this for pvp :)
try the new cheat table, seems like a steadier solution imo. but I dont really play all that much, so let me know.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
ty for the new update!!!
try the new cheat table, seems like a steadier solution imo. but I dont really play all that much, so let me know.
@kolonelkadat yes sir, it is steadier than before. I tested it couple times on pvp pratice, opponent Agent attacked on his own team and works perfectly, but rest of ai behave like partial disable ai, they can buff themselve and only attack themselve occasionally. And all ai can counter attack. The reason why first aob was unstable because AI frequently attack back and counter attacks from our own team will kill ourselve.
Why not just adjust your team so that your guys won't counter attack?
I was explaining my test result. Do I sound like I was complaining? I use disable ai most of time if you want to know.
Why not just adjust your team so that your guys won't counter attack?
Plus counter attack will increase your chance to win on pvp if you have not realize yet.
oh now i see. i wonder if the counter strike issue is why the xman animation made it look like xman was trying to do gay kissing on pussypaws.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
can you make it work with leethax???
I will never go near leethax.
It's giving CVE on incursions, but it works fine in PVP. I don't get it.
ALL aobs survived this patch, nice ![]()
![]()
hello KolonelKadat i just want to let you know that your new script Ai attack them self(AOB) was patched yesterday.
hoping for update.!!
tnx alot..
working fine for me, but I have not try incursion for while.
Btw I heard other hacks got patched because some big mouth idiots. Keep it low fellows.