Just thought I'd pass this on, found out from one of the MAA groups I'm in that the Mad Tech Grenade is giving an att/def bonus of 8k. Filled my armoury slots with it and have nearly 300k of att/def for both teams. Might be enough to gove those struggling the edge, I went from gold to top end of vibranium in a couple of hours of battles :)
i did the calculations based on that.
but the grenade is actually giving you its original 4k bonus not the glitchy 8k.....
check your totals.
in response to my previous statement above:
i found out that you must socket a different item into your armory to recieve the updated calculation for the new bonus on the
mad tech grenade. and after you do boy is it sweet. i went from like 18k to 28k bonus, definately worth it on the last day of pvp.
Nevermind, i fixed it. Disoriented hack is awesome! Hope the PVE autoplayer comes back too. IMHO with the faeb 1 hit kill tactic, we don't need PVP hack. :)
Is there an issue attatching the trainer to chrome? Everytime I just get this error - Could not locate game process. Scan returned to intptr.zero
as with the rest of the hax (brandons, and leethax), everything is easier in firefox.