Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 13, 2015 9:48 pm

For black screen problems, change your language to something else on the top-right hand side of the bar on the top. It doesn't matter if you can read it or not.

atdt *67

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 14, 2015 9:18 am

Hi,

I see some people can snoop out the info behind the game xml.

How can I get xml from this game ?

Thank you. : )

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 15, 2015 10:30 am

Good work with the update with KHUT I can use Leethax force drop ( not anything good but it usually drops what it would normally after every attack ). The only thing that would top it is if attacks target all instead of just one person :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 15, 2015 2:52 pm
Badgertastic3 Posted on: 01/15/2015 5:30am

Good work with the update with KHUT I can use Leethax force drop ( not anything good but it usually drops what it would normally after every attack ). The only thing that would top it is if attacks target all instead of just one person :)



haena's got your back right here

Player Targeting AOE + Anim x8

atdt *67

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 15, 2015 3:17 pm

Well damn yes, leethax force drop is indeed working again. It seems like the recent patches have made the game more vulnerable to hacks again. With a little luck, someone will figure out how to make force drop throw out the good stuff. Man I would love to see the original item drop hack again since I missed it when it was first available

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 15, 2015 4:14 pm

Jarly I don't know if it's because I have Leethax running at the same time but for me it does hit multiple targets :(

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 15, 2015 4:30 pm

the AOE hax dont work with leethax enabled.
but you dont really need the AOE with the Disorient hack enabled, unless you are trying to max your battle bonuses.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 15, 2015 5:35 pm
fathead Posted on: 01/15/2015 10:17am

Well damn yes, leethax force drop is indeed working again. It seems like the recent patches have made the game more vulnerable to hacks again. With a little luck, someone will figure out how to make force drop throw out the good stuff. Man I would love to see the original item drop hack again since I missed it when it was first available



Leethax force drop was workink all the time, only the drops are random. I used to use leethat last year when I needed silver . The creators of Leethax said they cannot choose what to drop because now is impossible... (not really imposible) but is server sided now..

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 15, 2015 9:40 pm

LH force drop working?sweet i gotta try that,i need silver.

but lately the misc ct from haena is giving me quite a lot cves.are u experiencing this too?

This topic is locked.