Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 15, 2015 10:03 pm
karanka Posted on: 01/15/2015 12:35pm

Leethax force drop was workink all the time, only the drops are random. I used to use leethat last year when I needed silver . The creators of Leethax said they cannot choose what to drop because now is impossible... (not really imposible) but is server sided now..


Oh, hm. I'm pretty sure it wasn't working for a while, and most people just assumed it was permanently patched.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 15, 2015 11:34 pm
fathead Posted on: 01/15/2015 5:03pm
karanka Posted on: 01/15/2015 12:35pm

Leethax force drop was workink all the time, only the drops are random. I used to use leethat last year when I needed silver . The creators of Leethax said they cannot choose what to drop because now is impossible... (not really imposible) but is server sided now..


Oh, hm. I'm pretty sure it wasn't working for a while, and most people just assumed it was permanently patched.


lol. I am sure that was working all the time .since I used it a lot last year... I don't used leethax in the last 4 months since I descover that I can have all the gifts I want (evil energy script).but I will use lethax only to see what changed..
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 15, 2015 11:43 pm
karanka Posted on: 01/15/2015 6:34pm
fathead Posted on: 01/15/2015 5:03pm
karanka Posted on: 01/15/2015 12:35pm

Leethax force drop was workink all the time, only the drops are random. I used to use leethat last year when I needed silver . The creators of Leethax said they cannot choose what to drop because now is impossible... (not really imposible) but is server sided now..


Oh, hm. I'm pretty sure it wasn't working for a while, and most people just assumed it was permanently patched.


lol. I am sure that was working all the time .since I used it a lot last year... I don't used leethax in the last 4 months since I descover that I can have all the gifts I want (evil energy script).but I will use lethax only to see what changed..
 

ok..I just used leethax again and it is exactly like last year..the drop work , error 1006 is still there that means you cannot choose the drop.First guys you don't trust others, better try alaways...lol

 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 16, 2015 12:27 am

guys please dont forget my last question:
do you get a cve while using misc ct file too?

and another question:why is force drop only working on one of my accounts and on the others it doesnt
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 16, 2015 12:32 am
sicherheit Posted on: 01/15/2015 7:27pm

guys please dont forget my last question:
do you get a cve while using misc ct file too?

and another question:why is force drop only working on one of my accounts and on the others it doesnt
 

i dont use the haenawolf ct file, but brandons is based off the same codes, and i dont get cve with that, you may want to clear your cache.
as for why the drop works with one account and not another...

  • is the second account on firefox browser with leethax?
  • is the battle option enabled on the second account?

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 16, 2015 2:53 am

Hory cow! Some guy is releasing a bunch of XMLs in a zip file way up in the cheats area, prawlly with every update. 
 
Man, what a swell fella.

atdt *67

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 16, 2015 6:14 am
jarly Posted on: 01/15/2015 9:53pm

Hory cow! Some guy is releasing a bunch of XMLs in a zip file way up in the cheats area, prawlly with every update. 
 
Man, what a swell fella.

even tho i dont need them, thanks for the hard work doing that!
+1 Karma!
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 16, 2015 8:13 am

how do u use leethax to force silver drop??:>

u just farm those items and then sell them?

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 16, 2015 12:03 pm

i use new xml files with other files, but i can't pass through the loading screen... any suggestion?

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 16, 2015 12:59 pm

Why everybody go crazy with the game XMLs? There is nothing in them, you can modify them for sure but no sense since you can not bypass game protections. We should play with the charles rewrite function since there is the only thing which could work imho. If you can't even do the easiest things -like find game xmls- than you shouldn't even bother at all. Learn first.

But if it makes you happy and you want the newest files just add the 'adblock plus' plugin to firefox, open the game, click on show the objects which can be blocked, and you just type "xml" to the search bar. No need for charles at all, easiest way ever.

Repeat after me

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 16, 2015 3:32 pm

i have to try force drop.......i hope it last.... iwas busy this last couple of days could'nt check the forums

This topic is locked.