Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 16, 2015 4:10 pm
qwerty123zzz Posted on: 01/16/2015 10:32am

i have to try force drop.......i hope it last.... iwas busy this last couple of days could'nt check the forums

dont worry you arent really missing anything. all the force drop in leet hax does is make the enemies drop the normal lame consumebales that they already drop. just they drop more often, which i guess could be useful if sold for silver.
 

lolomogx Posted on: 01/16/2015 10:52am

does Brandon's trainer's disable AI still works? If so, which version is it?

the only "AI" hack that works (if you want to call it an AI hack) is the enemy team disorientation hack found in the KongHack Ultra Trainer. If you want to use it in PVP you are out of luck because it only works in PVE.
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 16, 2015 6:33 pm
lolomogx Posted on: 01/16/2015 10:52am

does Brandon's trainer's disable AI still works? If so, which version is it?

the only "AI" hack that works (if you want to call it an AI hack) is the enemy team disorientation hack found in the KongHack Ultra Trainer. If you want to use it in PVP you are out of luck because it only works in PVE.
 


Actually, I managed to do some real PvP battles today (yeah, pre-Session of 19 PvP) with that disorientation hack was being activated, I managed to do 3 battles without getting CVE, and got it at 4th battle.
Don't know why, might be some luck? As I tried to do it again, I managed to "evade" CVE in the next 2 of 5 battles.
Anyone got it too? :/

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 16, 2015 9:11 pm

I've made it through a couple of battles with it active also.

I think it only triggers CVE if one of the enemy heroes actually makes an attack that hits his own team. If you kill them before they can attack, or if they only use buff abilities, then it won't trigger.


Edit:
Hmm nope, I just fought a 4 round match on an alt account with the Self Attack hack enabled, won the match, got points and no errors. Weird. No idea what causes the CVE sometimes then. I've noticed that I also get CVE every time I finish a Simulator battle with the hack on. It works fine with them disabled.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 17, 2015 2:47 am
sicherheit Posted on: 01/16/2015 9:35pm

@kirbionwarpstar:
i get cve if i use the konghack trainer.its such a nice hack,but it doesnt work for me.i activated only the one hack at the top.http://prntscr.com/5tfhjz

What are you doing that leads it to CVE?
Also what browser are you using?
are any other hax activated (leethax, brandons)?

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 17, 2015 5:45 am
fathead Posted on: 01/16/2015 4:11pm

I've made it through a couple of battles with it active also.

I think it only triggers CVE if one of the enemy heroes actually makes an attack that hits his own team. If you kill them before they can attack, or if they only use buff abilities, then it won't trigger.


Edit:
Hmm nope, I just fought a 4 round match on an alt account with the Self Attack hack enabled, won the match, got points and no errors. Weird. No idea what causes the CVE sometimes then. I've noticed that I also get CVE every time I finish a Simulator battle with the hack on. It works fine with them disabled.


Yeah, dunno what triggered that CVE. In simulator, I got lower success. always CVE in battle vs Daimon all the time, 1 success in vs Dr. Voodoo. :|

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 19, 2015 4:12 pm

anyone has prediction on which character will be needed for the coming SO? Beside Karnak of course...

smileyI am who I am because I was who I wassmiley

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 20, 2015 2:54 pm
Badgertastic3 Posted on: 01/19/2015 11:43am

https://twitter.com/MAAInsiders/status/556372316972539905 There's talk of it being a fear itself based Spec Op but it's just talk at the moment but there will be something this month :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_Itself_%28comics%29 for those that don't know about Fear Itself :)



So, someone suggests: Karnak, Falcon and Heimdall/Domino.... Hmmm... If that's the combination, only need to recruit Karnak then...

smileyI am who I am because I was who I wassmiley

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 20, 2015 3:22 pm

when i try konghack trainer for the first time it works fine, but the second battle in the pvp it cause cve.. frown

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 20, 2015 5:03 pm

It's hit and miss as far as disorient enemy working in PVP, it worked for me at the end of the last PVP but sometimes I get 1 or 2 goes before I start getting CVE.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 20, 2015 6:52 pm

The text in the KHUT says that is only for PVE. In PVP always, after one or two combats, always gets CVE, just like the others disorientation hacks.
Not for that, less awesome. In a little time there are a lot of hacks for MAA so, for me, thanks for the work.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Jan 20, 2015 11:19 pm
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 01/16/2015 9:47pm
sicherheit Posted on: 01/16/2015 9:35pm

@kirbionwarpstar:
i get cve if i use the konghack trainer.its such a nice hack,but it doesnt work for me.i activated only the one hack at the top.http://prntscr.com/5tfhjz

What are you doing that leads it to CVE?
Also what browser are you using?
are any other hax activated (leethax, brandons)?



i used it in the simulator battle which grants 500 xp for 2 heroes.its the only battle were i would need that hack.

This topic is locked.