RE: marvel avengers alliance
All working on Opera :) I can just recharge until the boss is dead using the resting iso :)
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
All working on Opera :) I can just recharge until the boss is dead using the resting iso :)
All working on Opera :) I can just recharge until the boss is dead using the resting iso :)
as if for some reason your word isnt good enough, it is working in opera.
OPERA + KHUT = recharge until GB death ^_^
btw the gift glitch *IS WORKING* (just accepted another 300),
and if someone could click the working button for it in the hax section that would be nice.
i dont care that i have to have 3 browsers to play this game!
firefox = leethax
coowon = gift glitching
opera = 100% GB KO
Strange but yes, confirmed that GB kills do not cause CVE with disorient hack in Opera browser. Nice find!
Another Protip from your resident self-proclaimed M:AA pro player:
If you are going to use the Recharge tactic with Disorient hack, here are a few ways to speed up the process:
1. Bring Dr. Doom. His Ring Imperial deals damage to the boss automatically every turn. He's also great at taking off huge chunks of health with his Trifurcator during the 4 first rounds where you can attack freely
2. Fill up your agent with Subtle debuff gadgets like Damage Amplifier (boss takes 50% increased damage from his own attacks) and Target Spotter, Target Painters etc. that guarantees critical hits (the boss will 100% crit himself). You can use these on him every time they are off cooldown since they are Subtle and won't cause him to flee.
All working on Opera :) I can just recharge until the boss is dead using the resting iso :)
as if for some reason your word isnt good enough, it is working in opera.
OPERA + KHUT = recharge until GB death ^_^
How are you using Opera and the KHUT to make work de speed hack? I have tried almost everything and it still is normal speed. I already activated the Player Targeting AOE + Anim x8 option on the HKUT but is nt working the speed x8.
All working on Opera :) I can just recharge until the boss is dead using the resting iso :)
as if for some reason your word isnt good enough, it is working in opera.
OPERA + KHUT = recharge until GB death ^_^
How are you using Opera and the KHUT to make work de speed hack? I have tried almost everything and it still is normal speed. I already activated the Player Targeting AOE + Anim x8 option on the HKUT but is nt working the speed x8.
i dont use that hack for me it works like this:
Yeah Its Working Guys! ;)
Thank-you for the Konghack Ultimate Hack & the tips of getting 10 LB's working on Opera Browser without any CVE occurence.... The self-disoriented thingy got charm
There would be no words to express single thanks to Konghack ;) ![]()
I can confirm that Kirby's confirmation is correct lol And thanks Fathead for the info on GB and set up of equipment :)
Does anybody here know why i cannot use charles web proxy to catch the transfer of data? all it shows are unknown and the flash player went certificate not valid?
I am who I am because I was who I was![]()
No Hack Wins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i69LIRK_dxI
No Hack Wins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i69LIRK_dxI
sadly i don't have those weapons
I am who I am because I was who I was![]()
Strange but yes, confirmed that GB kills do not cause CVE with disorient hack in Opera browser. Nice find!
Another Protip from your resident self-proclaimed M:AA pro player:
If you are going to use the Recharge tactic with Disorient hack, here are a few ways to speed up the process:
1. Bring Dr. Doom. His Ring Imperial deals damage to the boss automatically every turn. He's also great at taking off huge chunks of health with his Trifurcator during the 4 first rounds where you can attack freely
2. Fill up your agent with Subtle debuff gadgets like Damage Amplifier (boss takes 50% increased damage from his own attacks) and Target Spotter, Target Painters etc. that guarantees critical hits (the boss will 100% crit himself). You can use these on him every time they are off cooldown since they are Subtle and won't cause him to flee.
i will try that......thanks fathead
Sometimes it's not, even in Chrome. I dunno why.
why u even bother... just let others take kills. i dont use those and with cable+DP combo i do aprox 300k dmg every time some1 sends me his GB. (yeah i use aoe buff self so that cable gives bonus turn to whole team)
theres no need to make fatal hit on GB u still get same reward.