RE: marvel avengers alliance
hmmm new pvp start but always errorafter battle when i use hack...anybody else?
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
hmmm new pvp start but always errorafter battle when i use hack...anybody else?
on the subject of "khut disorientation hack doenst work in pvp"
it didnt last season, it wont this season, figure a way around it.
...hope you all have the corned beef scroll...
I don't know how but the KHUT disoriented hack is working fine on GB in chrome. I didn't get a CVE in 10 GB
am I lucky or something was changed? 5 pvp without error :D:D
im using awesomium+KHUT+brandon trainer for speed hack and its works perfectly in GB or in PVP. no cve at all! ![]()
About Charles, i finally accomplished to solve the problem with the certificate. First i exported from firefox the certificate, after that i installed the certificate in cowoon. The trick (and the risk) is to install it in the root trust certificates. After that i could use charles without problem again, in cowoon.
now i use KHUT in coowon and all hack is failed...a reinstall program but same...anybody else have this problem?
EDIT: i use chrome and KHUT work fine...hmmm? but why dont work in coowon?
Disorient hack works everywhere now. I'm running 4 accounts, each in a different browser; Coowon, Chrome, Firefox & IExplorer. I don't get CVEs anywhere. GB and PvP works perfectly.
It seems whatever it was that caused the errors was "fixed" in the recent patch. I wonder if PD are even aware that they just made cheating even easier.
http://www.charlesproxy.com/documentation/using-charles/ssl-certificates/
Did you do any of this? If yes, reinstall everything: broswer, charles, the ssl certificate and let's see what will happen.
Already Bro, reinstall charles to the Latest one, delete the ssl cert and reinstall it, even updating Firefox to the latest version
One thing i didn't do is uninstall Firefox and reinstall it. Any idea?
I am who I am because I was who I was![]()
Disorient hack works everywhere now. I'm running 4 accounts, each in a different browser; Coowon, Chrome, Firefox & IExplorer. I don't get CVEs anywhere. GB and PvP works perfectly.
It seems whatever it was that caused the errors was "fixed" in the recent patch. I wonder if PD are even aware that they just made cheating even easier.
confirmed full hacks work in PVP and GB in FF now.
Do we get banned if we use disorient hack in PVP??
About Charles, i finally accomplished to solve the problem with the certificate. First i exported from firefox the certificate, after that i installed the certificate in cowoon. The trick (and the risk) is to install it in the root trust certificates. After that i could use charles without problem again, in cowoon.
it works bro! Thanks a lot
Do we get banned if we use disorient hack in PVP??
use at own risk I presume...
I am who I am because I was who I was![]()
Do we get banned if we use disorient hack in PVP??
Hard to say, this is the first season we're trying it. I used AI disable for over a year on all my accounts and never got banned. If you just use it smart, you're probably safe.
And by smart I mean don't draw unnecessary attention to yourself. If you are level 20 and boost yourself to 3000 rating, then you will get banned 100% because every play in the game will notice and report you. People in high adamantium are very quick to report you if your stats look suspicious, so if you have a low level account with not many heroes and low stats, then just stick to around 1550-1600 rating and you'll be safe. If you go 2000+ then you're just asking for a ban.
Disorient hack works everywhere now. I'm running 4 accounts, each in a different browser; Coowon, Chrome, Firefox & IExplorer. I don't get CVEs anywhere. GB and PvP works perfectly.
It seems whatever it was that caused the errors was "fixed" in the recent patch. I wonder if PD are even aware that they just made cheating even easier.
confirmed full hacks work in PVP and GB in FF now.
exactly what i need it.......wait we need it, pvp is getting very hard.thanks
please when you find out something like that don't spread it in the forum x:
it will be overabused, they will fix it and ppl will start begging for new hacks again (which they will overabuse again) >_>
(btw ppl who always hack in pvp will find it out on their own anyway)