Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Nov 4, 2013 1:20 am

BIG thank you to Koloneldakat! I got the trainer working! Is there a way to pick a certain reward in the Incursions/Deployment rewards? Or see what they are before I click?

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Nov 4, 2013 10:02 am
EPGAH Posted on: 11/03/2013 10:20pm
BIG thank you to Koloneldakat! I got the trainer working! Is there a way to pick a certain reward in the Incursions/Deployment rewards? Or see what they are before I click?


It can´t be done, neither choosing or pre-viewing, it was possible pre-viewing some roullete rewards before, when starting the mission, but they changed that, so currently it´s not possible.
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Nov 4, 2013 7:19 pm

Is there any way to game more energy, like I don't know, refreshing right after you use an Energy Pack or something?

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Nov 4, 2013 9:25 pm

I think there is a way to disable the enemys once again, just gota look at the Attack and Turn codes on C.E and you'll see it

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Nov 6, 2013 10:33 am

It's working perfect man... Both in firefox and chrome... My only problem is when in firefox, i can't use with leethax. So it's one, or another...

So maybe if you could get their bonus features (speed battle + autosender for the planes) in your trainer, it would be the best one in the market! But as far it goes, it's close to it...

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Nov 7, 2013 8:59 am
SgtGooba Posted on: 11/07/2013 5:26am
leethax? I haven't been able to find anyting on that. link?



It´s a firefox addon that helps collecting friends rewards and sending heros on jet missions automatically, if you search it in google it´s quite easy to find.

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Nov 9, 2013 5:10 pm

Can we get something to replace leethax's "Collect ally bounses"?

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Nov 10, 2013 2:28 am

apparently MAA was updated when trying to enable the attack self hack it says game has been updated. Kong you think you could update?

This topic is locked.