Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread

Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)

This discussion is linked to Marvel: Avengers Alliance. View game

2,716 posts

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 13, 2014 8:18 pm
jarly Posted on: 02/12/2014 11:15am
haenawolf Posted on: 02/12/2014 2:29am


Hi,
@jarly
The script will send 250 ids per second when the script running, and it won't stop (it is by setInterval).

@real_slow_one
Thanks for the kind word.
It all cause by my noob-ness, the script is to mimic the video using charles. But there should be something missing as it seems the charles method receive the energy item in full batch once it delivery, instead 100x per refresh as from the script. Releasing the script without enough testing is the main fault. I hope I learnt the lesson.


250 per second, that's perfect.  Now, the second part of the Charles message ( THIS IS THE SECOND PART THAT'S MISSING, IT'S NOT A MYSTERY) was repeating marvel-fb-vip-something.playdom.com/datasets/user?gameSessionBIGSESSIONTEXT?MD5 thing. That does the refresh. One batch of invites, and one user?gameSession = no queue.



If you want to put together a, xpi or some javascript I could pop into my own game, I'd be glad to test that out.  With Charles, I can get maybe 10 requests per second when I repeat that request.

Once more, in Charles, the 2nd part that is missing, to empty out the queue, is to repeat http://marvel-fb-active-vip.playdom.com/datasets/user?gameSession---------otherstuff... to receive the queue of 100.

On my shitty 5/1 connection, I can get about 100kilobytes/s up, so it can take me two or three ours of spamming with Charles to get the game to dump 8 or 9 million energies or so. After that, an autoclicker can get it back down to 9999 in  just a few minutes.

So far I've been at it for a few days. I'll definitely let y'all know if I can receive gifts normally.


Plase do it, and help us to get other gifts... 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 14, 2014 6:33 am
shadowlordforever Posted on: 02/13/2014 6:21pm
bebelusu Posted on: 02/13/2014 1:47pm

What script u run ? link ? I not understand ... i want to make energy .. but i read here and i not understand ....
 



There is no energy script. You were late to party.And those who run are suffering now 


Oh hell... I missed the public force drop party and now I missed energy script.... is there any chance the force drop hack to be revived?
 

smileyI am who I am because I was who I wassmiley

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 14, 2014 3:11 pm

People seem to be working on modifying the scripts like they had before, but I haven't heard if anyone's had any success yet. Here's hoping, eh?

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 14, 2014 7:06 pm

I must say while I been trying to burn up this queue I noticed the session mentions my "hard_currency" which seems to be my gold amount.. would sure be sweet if we could edit that an get the server to believe it was a new figure.. lol.. wishful thinking I know.. but it appears I will be a good long while trying to purge this though..

oh I also noticed that the waste energy script is written for IE an not FF.. lol.. thought I was doing something wrong till I opened it an read then swapped browsers.. hehe.. but seems to be working fine now though..

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 14, 2014 11:23 pm
real_slow_one Posted on: 02/15/2014 1:06am

I must say while I been trying to burn up this queue I noticed the session mentions my "hard_currency" which seems to be my gold amount.. would sure be sweet if we could edit that an get the server to believe it was a new figure.. lol.. wishful thinking I know.. but it appears I will be a good long while trying to purge this though..

oh I also noticed that the waste energy script is written for IE an not FF.. lol.. thought I was doing something wrong till I opened it an read then swapped browsers.. hehe.. but seems to be working fine now though..



It doesn't work that way. Yes that hard currency is your gold but that just a response that came from the server. If you edit it, as soon as it sync with the server and detects certain changes, the game either refreshes or no changes happens to the currency. 

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 15, 2014 5:44 am
brotherbear Posted on: 02/14/2014 10:11pm

People seem to be working on modifying the scripts like they had before, but I haven't heard if anyone's had any success yet. Here's hoping, eh?



back to the drawwing board again... the server validation got thougher to crack... :(
I wish there will be working force drop hack soon...

smileyI am who I am because I was who I wassmiley

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 15, 2014 6:25 am

@adnan as I said is wishful thinking.. lol

@assyouwiss14 yes I missed it last time as well.. so I know the feeling.. lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 15, 2014 4:12 pm

updated:
check 'AI Targeting and Anim Speed + Auto Player' please.

+ Automatic Player (PVE only), player team become AI, not to be used with 'Disable AI', otherwise both team will take no action and the battle never end. Best for farming with some bot/autoclicker. Beside this usage, not recommented as the AI is dumb.

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 15, 2014 6:50 pm
haenawolf Posted on: 02/15/2014 11:12pm

updated:
check 'AI Targeting and Anim Speed + Auto Player' please.

+ Automatic Player (PVE only), player team become AI, not to be used with 'Disable AI', otherwise both team will take no action and the battle never end. Best for farming with some bot/autoclicker. Beside this usage, not recommented as the AI is dumb.



Thanks for your genius! wink

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 16, 2014 11:00 am
haenawolf Posted on: 02/15/2014 5:12pm

updated:
check 'AI Targeting and Anim Speed + Auto Player' please.

+ Automatic Player (PVE only), player team become AI, not to be used with 'Disable AI', otherwise both team will take no action and the battle never end. Best for farming with some bot/autoclicker. Beside this usage, not recommented as the AI is dumb.



I can't use it with cheat engine 6.3,only with the 6.2 version

http://prntscr.com/2sytqh                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         http://prntscr.com/2sytm2                                                                                                                                                    

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 16, 2014 11:25 am
IPLAY2MMAA Posted on: 02/16/2014 7:00pm
haenawolf Posted on: 02/15/2014 5:12pm

updated:
check 'AI Targeting and Anim Speed + Auto Player' please.

+ Automatic Player (PVE only), player team become AI, not to be used with 'Disable AI', otherwise both team will take no action and the battle never end. Best for farming with some bot/autoclicker. Beside this usage, not recommented as the AI is dumb.



I can't use it with cheat engine 6.3,only with the 6.2 version

http://prntscr.com/2sytqh                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         http://prntscr.com/2sytm2                                                                                                                                                    


Hi,
have you load it as a ct file and activate?

 

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

RE: marvel avengers alliance

Posted Feb 16, 2014 11:28 am

Yes,I have tried to activate all the group+the auto player but it can't be activated




 

This topic is locked.