RE: marvel avengers alliance
yes ofcourse i decompresed it.. still the same problem the file seems corrupt, atleast with greasemonkey that im trying.. if someone has any sugestions, im pleased to hear them :)
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
yes ofcourse i decompresed it.. still the same problem the file seems corrupt, atleast with greasemonkey that im trying.. if someone has any sugestions, im pleased to hear them :)
yes ofcourse i decompresed it.. still the same problem the file seems corrupt, atleast with greasemonkey that im trying.. if someone has any sugestions, im pleased to hear them :)
Please check if this user script work. It is zipped with 4 files, decompress to a directory, then drop [email protected] into the firefox browser, it should ask for installation.
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
try scriptish?
dès que possible avec le fer this user script???
Yikes Millions of energy + aoe hacks + ai enabled
atdt *67
Yikes Millions of energy + aoe hacks + ai enabled
looks like brandons trainer still works with ai disabled, but then again i dont have that much energy, and i didnt have any of the aoe hacks
I got the same message as jarly, but I don't have anything activated (still just suffering the effects of the screwed up energy script that seems to supply neverending energy forever... it shall haunt me forever at this rate).
Cleared what energy I had (around 650k this time, I try to clear it out every few days) and entered PvP again, and the message popped up again. So the gift queue is probably among the game data it's tracking. Now, seeing as how the queue iappears to be infinite and anyone who used that script without testing it first (like moi; not bashing haenawolf, everyone screws up and it was a good script) is basically screwed, I have to wonder if anyone can think of a way to bypass the checksum so there are no reports being sent to PD (assuming it's even sending reports, still better safe than sorry)?
I got the same message as jarly, but I don't have anything activated (still just suffering the effects of the screwed up energy script that seems to supply neverending energy forever... it shall haunt me forever at this rate).
Cleared what energy I had (around 650k this time, I try to clear it out every few days) and entered PvP again, and the message popped up again. So the gift queue is probably among the game data it's tracking. Now, seeing as how the queue iappears to be infinite and anyone who used that script without testing it first (like moi; not bashing haenawolf, everyone screws up and it was a good script) is basically screwed, I have to wonder if anyone can think of a way to bypass the checksum so there are no reports being sent to PD (assuming it's even sending reports, still better safe than sorry)?
i also got same message but i didn't ever use ENERGY script. i used charles for energy 4 times only. also, i drpped some items using the old drop trick. also i speand a good # of gold to show i'm normal user as well. but i got this message.
ANYONE, PLEASE
1. shall i use the script to clear the queue ?
2. how to do that exactly? in details please.
3. identify the 3rd party they mentioned that should not be used ??
thx
The thing to do, is fire up Charles, enable that hack (Cheat Engine or whatever) that allows the button to be pressed, do some accellerated training, and OBSERVE WHAT HAPPENS.
We know with the auto-trainer, the thing to do is:
accept Marvep-vip-fb request
see the next request from marvel-fb-vip
wait 10 seconds
then abort.
Then you continue playing with no CVE.
It's the same thing, observe the requests and reswponses in charles, and see what to abort or execute to make it pass without a CVE.
thanks for the sharing guide
PvP is out, and it seems to detect the CE script, anomaly detected it showed me
EDIT: oops, haven´t seen the above post
Guys is there any working way to prevent your agent from getting exp? Like killing him when you want in the fight?
Guys is there any working way to prevent your agent from getting exp? Like killing him when you want in the fight?
Seem no cheating way.
1.Play at current time limited Sp op 16 mission 2 or 3 with strike team that your agent not assigned to. 0 xp for agent if not in strike team.
2.Get power of four http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Power_of_Four/Gear from boss drop @ 1.5.6 normal mission , or the final reward (a 4 in 1 gearm http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Scroll_of_Aknazsak ) of current on going covert task. They have some buff come with 'deadly cost'. Your agent got 1/4 xp if dead.
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
Guys is there any working way to prevent your agent from getting exp? Like killing him when you want in the fight?
Seem no cheating way.
1.Play at current time limited Sp op 16 mission 2 or 3 with strike team that your agent not assigned to. 0 xp for agent if not in strike team.
2.Get power of four http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Power_of_Four/Gear from boss drop @ 1.5.6 normal mission , or the final reward (a 4 in 1 gearm http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Scroll_of_Aknazsak ) of current on going covert task. They have some buff come with 'deadly cost'. Your agent got 1/4 xp if dead.
thx for the fast reply, i was looking for a way to hack it, i know about killing the agents, tho its too much time consuming procedure
I like how the new covert ops basically CAN'T be finished without buying some stuff from the store. Way to go, PD.
Anyway, since AAJ80 hadn't used the bugged energy script and didn't have anything else active at the time, maybe it's tracking ALL third party programs, including ones that are harmless to the game data (like AdBlocker and such). Which still begs the question if anyone can think of a way to bypass the check so it doesn't see anything. I've tried playing around with Charles, but I'm still getting the hang of how it works and which requests to accept/abort.
I just have that warning too...I don't even try to consume the queue, they don't have a clue waht is going on. The fact is on the other account where I used the drop item hack I don't have that warning and I have several friends who get that warning and they don't use anything.LOL