RE: marvel avengers alliance
???
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
???
well, someone hacking the cost to finish training... but i need video to make sure it can bypass the CVE....
I am who I am because I was who I was![]()
this would be so helpfull to know :)
free instatnt 36h training so op :)
Yep i salivating at thought of speeding research and training...
theres no such thing,he's probably trolling pfft
The thing to do, is fire up Charles, enable that hack (Cheat Engine or whatever) that allows the button to be pressed, do some accellerated training, and OBSERVE WHAT HAPPENS.
We know with the auto-trainer, the thing to do is:
accept Marvep-vip-fb request
see the next request from marvel-fb-vip
wait 10 seconds
then abort.
Then you continue playing with no CVE.
It's the same thing, observe the requests and reswponses in charles, and see what to abort or execute to make it pass without a CVE.
atdt *67
The thing to do, is fire up Charles, enable that hack (Cheat Engine or whatever) that allows the button to be pressed, do some accellerated training, and OBSERVE WHAT HAPPENS.
We know with the auto-trainer, the thing to do is:
accept Marvep-vip-fb request
see the next request from marvel-fb-vip
wait 10 seconds
then abort.
Then you continue playing with no CVE.
It's the same thing, observe the requests and reswponses in charles, and see what to abort or execute to make it pass without a CVE.
have you tried it? and the progress is saved by the server even after refresh browser? Sorry if i ask too much because i tried the wait 10 seconds and then abort thingie and it was not working for me....![]()
I am who I am because I was who I was![]()
can anyone confirm if this works?
@assyouwiss14
When you receive the requests, actually read the responses before you decide to accept or abort. Read stuff, don't guess. Some of the responses will says "Error:xxxxx" I'd abort those. If you're at the point your accepting and aborting responses in Charles, reading the responses is a good nex step. It might not even work, but if it doesn't, you can report back with detail, and what the 1st, and second responses may have said. Keep going! :)
@bigjohn28
No, but I've done other stuff, and I've got little interest in pursuing this at the moment. I do like encouraging other who report with experience.
atdt *67
so it dont work like i said before,someone was just trolling
ppl why does the
dont work at me? i have greasemonkey, try to install it from there and it says cannot file corrupt. i redownloaded and its still the same. any suggestions??
i need a bot for 12.2 please anyone?
ppl why does the
dont work at me? i have greasemonkey, try to install it from there and it says cannot file corrupt. i redownloaded and its still the same. any suggestions??
Hi,have you decompressed the file before installing? It is zipped, becoz konghack doesn't allow upload *.js directly.
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
i need a bot for 12.2 please anyone?
brandon might have what you need:
http://brandonlair.blogspot.com/2014/02/auto-battle-for-every-mission-and-self.html