Skip to content
Locked

Jellygo!

This discussion is linked to JellyGo!. View game

10 posts

Jellygo!

Posted Jun 16, 2013 3:19 pm

amount in the jellys is 4b*1 changes evey round.

RE: Jellygo!

Posted Jun 17, 2013 7:50 pm

How this works you just writed some retarded things that no one knows about

RE: Jellygo!

Posted Jun 18, 2013 10:42 am

Andrejoss, if you're serious, go read the tutorials!!!
4b*1 is one of the most basic things there is, almost everyone knows what that is...
http://konghack.com/view_topic.php?t=8005

Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.

If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.

RE: Jellygo!

Posted Jun 21, 2013 2:03 pm

.sol is assets.kongregate.com/avoxgames_jellygo.sol

RE: Jellygo!

Posted Jun 29, 2013 1:28 am

This game is very boring.
Does someone have a SOL file to share?

RE: Jellygo!

Posted Jun 30, 2013 9:50 pm

This game seems to shut down once you hit 100,000 points.
At least it stops communicating with the badge API at that point.
I was adding jellies to myself each round to beat it.
At level 41 it stopped sending my progress to the badge service, even though I continued to win levels.
That was the point I reached almost 100,000.
I finished through level 75, apparently wasting my time since it never would submit the hard badge, asshole developer.
Even using the hard AOB later ignored the hard badge since I had too many points apparently.
So I had to load the uploaded other SOL which put me back around 68,000, then the hard was awarded.
That's a new wrinkle in anti-cheating I guess.

RE: Jellygo!

Posted Jun 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Yes you are right. The game doesnt submit any stats to kong when the score is 100,000+. Stupid.
 

             _loc1_=this._-Lj;             if(_loc1_>=100000)             {                return;             }

RE: Jellygo!

Posted Sep 2, 2013 11:37 am

lol wut aob seems outdated. cant find the aob

Read FAQ. Vote hacks just if you sure its work/not. Stop posting threads with "Request" thingy. Posted someones hack with credits if the hack had not posted yet. OK

RE: Jellygo!

Posted Sep 4, 2013 4:49 am

I found the game pretty straightforward with a simple speedhack (and using your basic strategies for this type of game).  Your mileage may vary.

This topic is locked.