Swords & Potions 2
Link : http://www.kongregate.com/games/EdgebeeStudios/swords-and-potions-2
I have tried to change almost everything and i dont know how to work with aobs.
Any hack would be appreciated.
138 posts
Link : http://www.kongregate.com/games/EdgebeeStudios/swords-and-potions-2
I have tried to change almost everything and i dont know how to work with aobs.
Any hack would be appreciated.
It's server-sided. As with the first swords and potions, everything single damn thing is handled on their servers. /thread
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
It's server-sided. As with the first swords and potions, everything single damn thing is handled on their servers. /thread
This ^
the first one was impossible to hack, so i assume the second is as well. you can try messing with packets but we will not make AoB's or byte hacks for this game.
|
|
Impossible to hack, yes.
Very easy to bot.
Very easy to bot.
How? Could you post some basic pointers on how to do that please?
If you want to create bots try using a scripting language like AutoIT.
Usually you just need 4-5 commands and a few loops for a simple bot (without GUI).
PixelSearch, PixelGetChecksum, MouseMove, MouseClick, Send(key)
Isn't so hard. The more you practice the faster you will create your bots (5-30 mins).
Actually, I would not at all suggest following dudial's suggestion for a game like S&P2.
Screen based bots are suseptible to too many things and games like S&P2 have too much changing within them (resources, quantity of items, whether a sale or suggestion should be performed or not, etc) that would be fairly annoying to code into a screen bot.
If you'd like some suggestions on botting S&P2, feel free to PM me but I wont be posting anything publicly.
yes you are right. this game is too complex for a screen based bot. would be tons of work.
i never played s&p2, just tested it because i read your post cloud.
anyway, i dont understand what you guys want to bot in s&p2 ?
what i see: you click on your NPC, he' creates stuff.. then sell it.. that's the game isnt it ?
Well I made a fully functioning 100% automated bot for this game. Features include producing, selling, buying, questing, upgrading modules and upgrading town. It plays a day in 5-10 seconds depending on how the server is acting and "gets" more resources than a player could.
You can still see one of my accounts in the top richest players (I used to have 8 of the 10 but they were banned). I'm pasting the python code for anyone interested. I'm offering this as is, no support wil be given.
Runs in python 2.7 with the mechanize package.
http://pastebin.com/FQTfTdne
You will also need to download the game's static dump from here
http://cdn.edgebee.com/static/shopr2/StaticDump_en_us_16412_gz.txt
Weren't you banned using this script though?
The other two accounts were deleted from the highscore list as well.
But isn't the whole idea behind cheating NOT getting caught? Maybe I'm just misunderstanding, or maybe I'm looking at it from a different perspective, but if you're one of the ten richest people for only a number of days before getting banned... where's the longevity?
question is how was it detected, i am experinced with autoit but making something that is is easy to toggle what to sell/not would take awhile and what to craft with all crafters. faster to just play at x2 speed.
if that program is not detectable then all you need to do is slow down progress to human speeds and can just have it run when you are afk.
anyone tested it to see if you can slow it down?
awesome script.
some weak points for me
1: 5sec for a day is good but detection chance is very high
2: hardcoded client version.
3: each day is new session
Is that static dump for the game still there? Cant access it