Skip to content
Locked

KongHack 101

A few things about the site

159 posts

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Aug 8, 2015 7:06 pm

Very straightforward rules. I hope I can get enough points to where idiling won't hurt.

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Aug 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Read it. Thanks, it's awesome to be here :)

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Sep 3, 2015 2:59 am

hi thanks for the explanation was a great idea ami helped me since I'm new

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Sep 13, 2015 6:41 am

the most risky thing to avoid is falsy voted then the rest will be easy to follow, i see
nice rules, thanks!

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Sep 13, 2015 2:26 pm

really thank you for all the tutorials and help :)

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Sep 15, 2015 10:21 pm

I was a bit lost with all the changes. I know I'm forced to stay active. No problem, sounds good to me. Thank you for the tips. 

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Sep 15, 2015 10:54 pm
bloto Posted on: 09/15/2015 6:21pm

I was a bit lost with all the changes. I know I'm forced to stay active. No problem, sounds good to me. Thank you for the tips. 


Your join date is last month.  Nothing's changed in several months.  WTF are you talking about?


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Sep 25, 2015 12:07 am

Nice & amazing work. Thank you so much for the info!!

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Sep 25, 2015 7:52 am

thanks you very much for your information

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Oct 4, 2015 10:38 am

Those are some fine rules. Nice.

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Oct 8, 2015 8:15 am

Thanks for the post. Learned much about this site.

This topic is locked.