KongHack Achievements, Redemptions, and More!
Ok everyone, I've been formulating a few ideas. I'll be updating this post through out the day as I have a chance to write.
Here's what I want to hit.
KongHack Achievements!
1) First Post, 10th post, 50th post, etc.
2) Same for Hacks, Sols, Reviews, Data Mining, etc.
3) Earn 100pts, Earn 1000pts, Spend 5000 pts, etc.
4) Moderator awarded achievements?
Redemption System.
For the point dropped accounts (rapidly approaching 8000), I was thinking about sending out an email with a specially coded link that would allow them, one time only, to reset their account to 100pts. It would flag the account as a redeemed account, so if it drops agian, there will be no saving it. This is in an attempt to bring back members and educate them on the system.
I'm looking for any kind of feedback. If I do build us an achievement system, it will come after I finish the wiki, and we'll definitely need to come up with an official list.
~TiM
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez



