Skip to content

Valthirian Arc 2

This discussion is linked to Valthirian Arc 2. View game

42 posts

RE: Valthirian Arc 2

Posted Dec 30, 2013 1:11 pm

Well, 10000 is five characters long, and I've been changing it to -9999, which is also five characters with the minus sign, so not sure what the dealeo is. I'll try again.

Found a way to get money anyway: search 4b*1 for 7500, then just change all those values to -9999999 or whatever you want. Didn't crash for me, and when I bought a 7500 gp building, it maxed out my money, and then I just saved/restarted so that the other values I changed didn't screw up the game.
 

RE: Valthirian Arc 2

Posted Dec 31, 2013 10:52 am

Prevara you could just say to search for the Stat Reward=? and change that one last byte, also this hack is completely useless unless you increase the lenght of the string cause +9 even if you apply it to all rooms is basically not noticeable. Unless you also change the way the bonus is handled in the swf like making it a multiplier instead of a linear addiction

12 0f 00 00 60 ?? ?? 24 1e 0c c1 00 00 62 06 12 1a 00 00 d0 d0 66 ?? ?? d1 a0 68 ?? ??

12 0f 00 00 60 ?? ?? 24 64 0c c1 00 00 62 06 12 1a 00 00 d0 d0 66 ?? ?? d1 a2 68 ?? ??

exp isn't added, it is multiplied. Obviously you need level2 slaves for this to work. Also this is thinkered to also make your slaves with super high stats because they will keep the stat points from level ups but will revert after refresh (so you get a shitload of ap/gold/fame if you graduate or you repeat the steps couple times and enjoy super stats). That's all folks

RE: Valthirian Arc 2

Posted Dec 31, 2013 12:14 pm

i accidently clicked working on "errands never fail"

(Errands never fail
Submitted By: Zenwaichi @ 12/31/2013 06:15 (pending)

29 d3 76 12 21 00 00 5e ?? ?? 26 61 ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? 5d ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? 66 ?? ??

29 d3 76 12 00 00 00 5e ?? ?? 26 61 ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? 5d ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? 66 ?? ??)

this AOB does not work. i failed 3 of the 7 errands i had after using this AOB.
after trying multiple times starting the browser over it still didnt work.
but thanx for trying. keep up the good work guys.

RE: Valthirian Arc 2

Posted Dec 31, 2013 12:32 pm
kodiak Posted on: 12/31/2013 1:14pm

i accidently clicked working on "errands never fail"

(Errands never fail
Submitted By: Zenwaichi @ 12/31/2013 06:15 (pending)

29 d3 76 12 21 00 00 5e ?? ?? 26 61 ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? 5d ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? 66 ?? ??

29 d3 76 12 00 00 00 5e ?? ?? 26 61 ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? 5d ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? 66 ?? ??)

this AOB does not work. i failed 3 of the 7 errands i had after using this AOB.
after trying multiple times starting the browser over it still didnt work.
but thanx for trying. keep up the good work guys.

you used it before clicking play? weird I tested it sending only one apprentice level1 in the hardest ones I had and he returned successfull
edit: tried 3 more times with a freshly recruited level1 only, it worked

 

RE: Valthirian Arc 2

Posted Dec 31, 2013 3:24 pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 12/31/2013 5:52am

Prevara you could just say to search for the Stat Reward=? and change that one last byte, also this hack is completely useless unless you increase the lenght of the string cause +9 even if you apply it to all rooms is basically not noticeable. Unless you also change the way the bonus is handled in the swf like making it a multiplier instead of a linear addiction

12 0f 00 00 60 ?? ?? 24 1e 0c c1 00 00 62 06 12 1a 00 00 d0 d0 66 ?? ?? d1 a0 68 ?? ??

12 0f 00 00 60 ?? ?? 24 64 0c c1 00 00 62 06 12 1a 00 00 d0 d0 66 ?? ?? d1 a2 68 ?? ??

exp isn't added, it is multiplied. Obviously you need level2 slaves for this to work. Also this is thinkered to also make your slaves with super high stats because they will keep the stat points from level ups but will revert after refresh (so you get a shitload of ap/gold/fame if you graduate or you repeat the steps couple times and enjoy super stats). That's all folks


+9 to all rooms is +9 more than about 90% of the rooms have, and it adds up quick regardless...you're right though if you're watching 1 character it wont' be super noticable, when you have 100 and all of them slowly start getting 999 all stats it becomes noticeable. (doesn't revert after refresh)

I used each individual rewardX because I think stats refers to the HP/Def/damage directly not the phys/dex/int, but I couldn't really notice a difference in anything when I changed them. 

The reason I used the AoB(s) instead of a string is to avoid the step where you're forced to increase the string length by 1 then changing them all to 9 since I don't know of a way to search for an unknown character w/ the string search. 

RE: Valthirian Arc 2

Posted Jan 1, 2014 3:53 am

Thanks for the hack, guys! They're really awesome and make the game move along a bit faster. I've been playing for a little and I ran across this quest that I can't finish for some reason. It's the Outpost Defense fighting ogres on a timer. They just keep spawning out of those portals and I can't ever get rid of all of them before the timer runs out. I was wondering if any of you guys who got it can help. Thanks!

RE: Valthirian Arc 2

Posted Jan 2, 2014 2:06 am
Kai-Ty Posted on: 12/31/2013 10:53pm

Thanks for the hack, guys! They're really awesome and make the game move along a bit faster. I've been playing for a little and I ran across this quest that I can't finish for some reason. It's the Outpost Defense fighting ogres on a timer. They just keep spawning out of those portals and I can't ever get rid of all of them before the timer runs out. I was wondering if any of you guys who got it can help. Thanks!



Go left, kill the ones over there, then stand on the portal and kill them as they spawn. You need to basically 1-shot them to complete it.

RE: Valthirian Arc 2

Posted Jan 2, 2014 4:36 am
Prevara Posted on: 12/31/2013 11:24pm
I used each individual rewardX because I think stats refers to the HP/Def/damage directly not the phys/dex/int, but I couldn't really notice a difference in anything when I changed them.
 



the add random stats actually adds to phys/dex/int i changed mine to 999 and when a student gains stats i see them gain around 333 to phys/dex/int. through for some reason their def stats never increase whilst the atk stat raises normally from the phys stat

RE: Valthirian Arc 2

Posted Jan 3, 2014 3:01 pm

all the hacks should have stopped working the game is going through massive changes. Another example of game ruined by moronic coding (more focus on code protection than on optimizing and making it smooth, it wasn't even for cheating in my opinion looks like they just wanted to avoid that someone would copy some of their code blocks meh). By the way if someone is up for the challenge the renamed variables are listed in a subfile with their original counterpart, good luck

RE: Valthirian Arc 2

Posted Feb 10, 2014 2:28 pm

yepp. good lookin out

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Valthirian Arc 2

Posted Feb 10, 2014 5:18 pm

In HP (In Battle) 4b*1

I find 3 results, I change and lock the result but nothing happens in the game.