RE: Valthirian Arc 2
thanks s lot for those, all work great for me!
42 posts
thanks s lot for those, all work great for me!
Hello ! some hacks run well, but i don't find how use "Free Premium Students". Where should i change string ? I don't find it '-_-
Anyway, very great job guys !!
Hello ! some hacks run well, but i don't find how use "Free Premium Students". Where should i change string ? I don't find it '-_-
Anyway, very great job guys !!
"String" is just another value type, it is found in the same place where "Array of byte" is
Hello ! some hacks run well, but i don't find how use "Free Premium Students". Where should i change string ? I don't find it '-_-
Anyway, very great job guys !!
"String" is just another value type, it is found in the same place where "Array of byte" is
i find it thanks but ... i don't find the string <premium price="10000". Someone can explain me please ? I managed to find the others, but not this one '-_-
i just tested it again and it still works, i added the aob version maybe that will work for you, the highlighted aob is for free students the non-highlighted aob gets you 9999 when you recruit
The premium students string works great, I don't see what the problem is. I can reopen CE and refresh Valthirian Arc over and over and constantly find it.
Text: <premium price="10000"
Scan Type: Search for text
Select Value Type: String (x) Case Sensitive must be and will automatically be checked
Click search BEFORE hitting start on the game and only one value will show up. Then you will replace it with <premium price="00000"
MOEKTAZO!
LET'S ROCK !! I finally got it !! Thanks men !!!
Thanks, there woked for me!
Awesome AoBs wish I would have checked here sooner. Thanks for the great work.
Awesome game. Used many AOB-s from here, as it's a bit boring in the normal way.
This is one boring game, cudos for the folks that had the time to share the AOBs tho.
Great Game! I had a lot of fun playing it even without the cheats.