Dead Trigger II
Hello it would be awesome if someone can think of a hack for:
https://apps.facebook.com/deadtrigger_ii/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
Thanks in advance :)
27 posts
Hello it would be awesome if someone can think of a hack for:
https://apps.facebook.com/deadtrigger_ii/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
Thanks in advance :)
Health = Float
Bullet = 4 byte 1*
this is trainer for dead trigger many feature to perform your gameplay ....
http://www.mediafire.com/download/z2ztf0th18xw63q/DeadTrigger2v003.rar
i can't play this game. when all loading done but the button play can't be click? sorry for bad english.
i can't play this game. when all loading done but the button play can't be click? sorry for bad english.
I can't play this game too. We've got the same problem. LOL~ ![]()
this is trainer for dead trigger many feature to perform your gameplay ....
http://www.mediafire.com/download/z2ztf0th18xw63q/DeadTrigger2v003.rar
Its shows as a trojan, and why would you make Cheat Engine script - .EXE ... Something is not right with this file.
i can't play this game. when all loading done but the button play can't be click? sorry for bad english.
I can't play this game too. We've got the same problem. LOL~ ![]()
The game was updated so probably you got the time when it was updated :D but I dont have any problems with it now.
this is trainer for dead trigger many feature to perform your gameplay ....
http://www.mediafire.com/download/z2ztf0th18xw63q/DeadTrigger2v003.rar
Its shows as a trojan, and why would you make Cheat Engine script - .EXE ... Something is not right with this file.
That's what trainers are, .exes. A lot of virus scanners detect trainers as viruses. Probably because it's manipulating your memory, but as you can see, most say "HackTool" and/or "CheatEngine".
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/68878c77a656969f61418b86c9bdd8a2e27cb88dcdd560196126f7de85f33649/analysis/
Nothing jumps out as suspicious to me. Here's an analysis as well...
http://anubis.iseclab.org/?action=result&task_id=103cef7fb3fedbb649d25a24b8eb9702a&format=html
If anyone thinks this file is malicious, let me know.
There's no way to hack Money & Gold?
I can't play this game too .. help me !!!
OK I tested the hack but its not working...
that new hack worked very good with me thx alot ;)
i don't found the plugin in process..? can you help me?
I don''t get how to use the latest hack. :/
OR you could use haena's hack. you know the one that probably works? yeah..
|
|
Just a heads up they've started dolling out bans.