Skip to content
Sticky Locked [Information]

SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)

Some hacks on NK's SAS4.

525 posts

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Mar 25, 2015 10:28 pm

Is possible to this thing, which make us find just the same item on black edition hack be a glitch of the game?

Cuz I got 2 legit black boxes, without use any hack and opened both, I got the same item with the same upgrade slots on them. I even closed the browser and reopened to make sure there is any hack running.

**EDIT**

The game just got updated.


RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Mar 26, 2015 3:56 am

Don't even bother with mine until I say otherwise..

I was just updating them, and just in the time I updated the hacks they released a second build of 3-26-15 which broke them all again. Didn't even get all the way through updating all of them yet and they had a second release of the 3-26-15 update out which means they fucked something up in their "fixes."

I'm not even going to bother with updating them again for a day or two until the build versions settle down.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Mar 26, 2015 5:23 am

What are the chances of increasing the chance of finding black keys?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Mar 26, 2015 3:52 pm

nano boxes are ur anwser. Open few and u will get keys. Just wait for hacks updates.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Mar 26, 2015 5:01 pm

I think 10x buyable nantonium is fixed since the 26th of march. When I enable it in title screen it says "Failed" but if I try it even if it says "Failed" it gives me a save error and when I buy the tit. boxes it only gives me 3 tit. boxes.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Mar 26, 2015 5:46 pm
IWD Posted on: 03/26/2015 1:23am

What are the chances of increasing the chance of finding black keys?



If it gets patched, try out the Augment XP Hack. Pair it with a 0 cost upgrade, and then upgrade your guns.. It'll give you various high end rewards.

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Mar 26, 2015 11:49 pm

I'm sure black keys and augment cores can be hacked. I just don't know exactly where those functions are.

The game code is obfuscated, so many things are difficult to find. Most stuff we do find these days is either by accident, or stuff that we already knew where it was and had a way to search for it...
 

This topic is locked.