RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4
Same thing here with XP x120.
Someone can add the new codes? I'm not experienced in:(
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
525 posts
Same thing here with XP x120.
Someone can add the new codes? I'm not experienced in:(
I think the x120 exp hack is still working, it was fine when I used it. Just gotta enable it then apply hacks join a match, kill a zombie then die or quit.
Yesterday it worked fine by me too, but now i get the Failed button.
Does anyone know an Elite Core hack? If so, it would be much appreciated
not work :
Faster Cooldown
Grenade's Hack - Money Hack
zombie spawn rate increase
Failed Mission XP x120
I decided to let loose a little and release some of my private hacks all balled up into the "elite hack."
Enjoy :-)
What does the "Elite Hack" do?^^
Effewe2, What exactly its the function of your hack?
now all weapon are semi auto :S ?
xD good joke all weapons whit the elite hack are semi auto now, but if u can do that can put the semi in auto version ?
Probably April Fools hack
Can sombody add a new xp hack to level fast?
That would be realy nice:)
Elite hack list:
Guns automatic
Extreme pierce
Mega Gun damage
Improved reload speed
Improved rate of fire
:-)
Hahaha April April...;D
lol, effewe, you are funny. I tried the hack and the opposite happened it worked! Everyone else should give a try.
Happy April Fool's day!







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
Great hack man how did you do it?