Marvel Avengers Alliance Tactics
Game url : https://apps.facebook.com/marveltactics
[Request]
51 posts
Game url : https://apps.facebook.com/marveltactics
open now worldwive today ı hope so hack found it
I wonder if anyone can build a flight deck automater similar to the one leethax had for Avengers Aliance?
agree ... that will be excellent to have
if theirs a hack for it i'll play it but for now i dont really care for it
just a headsup speedhack seems to desync the cilent with the server just like MAA.
Please, anyone hack this game: hack speed or anything... I can't hack speed this game with cheat engine ![]()
A speed hack would be nice. Also a way to get SHEILD points. Game is a pig for those
Thanks haenawolf, your hack speed is wonderful :D, thank you very much ![]()
wow, new cheat , thx haena, hope other cheats will soon be release after,
"This is the global speed factor for the 3d Engine, playbackSpeed/update()@away3d.animators.AnimatorBase.
but it seems also affect something looklike 2d, eg dialog text is displayed faster.
I don't know if it really accelerate the gameplay tempo. (I feel annoying for the fast idle animation :)"
I think you are right :( "the fast idle animation"
Thanks for this haenawolf thumbs up to you
the speed hack is very good. Thank you very much.
Thank you
Thank You haenawolf!
Worked PERFECT!