RE: Prime World: Defenders
yeah it works fine,but very boring when done all
23 posts
yeah it works fine,but very boring when done all
thx
I'll say it here and I'll say it once:
if you can already hear music it's too late. As for the shuffle aob it has issues and will make the cards to pick overlap on the first slot
EDIT: Didn't notice the second page of posts, so someone else has already posted about the card shuffle hack, confirming what I'm seeing.
I've seen an issue with two of the hacks, and am curious whether other people have the same things happening. Some of the hacks are working fine, so I know I have the right process selected, and the Trainer is showing that they are applied successfully.
When I apply the Silver/Exp hack, I am never awarded silver/exp for completing an Easy or Medium Primezone raid. After everyone is killed, and the camera starts panning across the field, it never moves on from there. It just sits continuing to pan across the field and never gets to the award screen. Doing normal levels will award Silver and Exp, but nothing more than what I receive normally. I ran with and without the hack applied and got almost exactly the same amount of silver and exp.
When I apply the Cards not shuffled hack, all of the cards get put into one stack. Technically, it isn't shuffling, but you also can't select which one to pick. This is what it looks like on the first and second selection:

sorry that's all I could achieve
My main question on the shuffling hack was whether that is what is supposed to happen, or whether it isn't working as intended. I'm not complaining about what has been provided.
For the Exp/Silver, I don't seem to be getting any improvement in the exp/silver awarded. Is there any advise to get it working? I've tried applying it before the game finishes loading, but it just doesn't seem to work.
I am not sure about on which maps or why it works I just realized that while testing it a dummy account reached lvl 10 all of a sudden. It should mess with the way talents and percentages work. The shuffle hack main goal was to skip shuffle altogheter(or trying to show the card after they were rearranged) but all I could achieve was them stacking that way, somebody told me that they might stack always in the same pattern but I'm not sure, I don't even like that game
yes is working just fine and doing good too