Skip to content

Castle Clash: The New Adventure

This discussion is linked to Castle Clash: The New Adventure. View game

175 posts

RE: Castle Clash: The New Adventure

Posted Jun 22, 2014 1:05 pm
Blogis Posted on: 06/21/2014 6:59am

Yep , same happen to me some 1 attacked with this  me , but also strange , my heroes and towers not shoot back, also another tip, HBM there is idiots who go to max, whith low might , and others already posting in forum about cheating, these idiots play not smart and wanting this get patched.........


Totally agree.
I went to the forum and checked the other day and people have been starting to report about hacks.
I didn't report that asshole that used the hack on my base because I didn't want all these hacks to be patched that fast as they really help a lot.
I hope people that see this will use the hacks wisely and not being a jackass, if not sooner or later there'll be no hacks for this game.

RE: Castle Clash: The New Adventure

Posted Jun 30, 2014 8:33 am

Well i always only applie 1 for each , like for dungeon use rapid att , and for hbm use self atack, each time i relog

RE: Castle Clash: The New Adventure

Posted Jun 30, 2014 8:54 am

I just logged in to find out that maybe I just got banned but they made it seems to be a bug or a glitch...
I simply can't do anything and everything...
Did anyone of you got this as well?

RE: Castle Clash: The New Adventure

Posted Jun 30, 2014 10:45 am

Hm, for me all fine , its possible if you used in raids, sme 1 was can report you, untill you not use this in raids and hbm (top 20) no 1 can track you

RE: Castle Clash: The New Adventure

Posted Jun 30, 2014 2:42 pm

Actually other than being in the top 20 on HBM and using it on raids...
If you check on rankings, they could also check your fire...
If your fire is too high for your might, it is also suspicious...
Other than that, there is no way they could track it unless those admins check everyone...

So I guess I'm in their black-list for now or maybe just a stupid glitch after an update or something...
I'll try again until they put a ban sign on my screen.

RE: Castle Clash: The New Adventure

Posted Jul 1, 2014 4:00 am

But the fact is no 1 looking fire and rankings you can be sure , since i m long time igg never saw any talk about it :)

RE: Castle Clash: The New Adventure

Posted Jul 4, 2014 9:16 pm

Have anyone got banned yet? I was talking in the in-game chat and most people are saying that the devs doesn't seem to be doing anything to hackers on the FB version. I got 350 fire and i got only 2k might and i haven't got any warnings/bans yet. :o