Skip to content
Locked [Closed]

SAS4

hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)

490 posts

RE: SAS4

Posted Sep 4, 2015 5:59 pm

Styruslolz said that using the mastery hack gives the boxes and keys. Maybe you go in the mission and level up masteries first?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4

Posted Sep 4, 2015 6:30 pm

Yes. It won't give any.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4

Posted Sep 4, 2015 9:23 pm

Should we enable at title screen or what?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4

Posted Sep 4, 2015 10:02 pm

yes you were supposed to but the hack broke

RE: SAS4

Posted Sep 4, 2015 11:00 pm

your mastery hack doesn't give [BLACK] collections? hmm, im gonna give it a try

Zenwaichi Posted on: 09/04/2015 6:02pm

yes you were supposed to but the hack broke


so it doesnt work anymore? can u update the hack maybe?

EDIT: nvm xD seems like u removed the hack lol


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4

Posted Sep 18, 2015 10:33 am

Amazing work guys, the only way to play SAS4 imo

RE: SAS4

Posted Sep 18, 2015 11:54 am

Guys i have a request for sas4.If anyone is willing to help send me a pm.If i am not supposed to post this here i am sorry in advance.

King of noobs
 

RE: SAS4

Posted Sep 18, 2015 7:26 pm
mrq123 Posted on: 09/18/2015 7:54am

Guys i have a request for sas4.If anyone is willing to help send me a pm.If i am not supposed to post this here i am sorry in advance.


what request? if u explain more, maybe i can help


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4

Posted Sep 18, 2015 7:54 pm
mrq123 Posted on: 09/18/2015 7:54am

Guys i have a request for sas4.If anyone is willing to help send me a pm.If i am not supposed to post this here i am sorry in advance.



PM me with the request If I feel its too "powerful" however I can't help you.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4

Posted Sep 23, 2015 12:25 pm

Hello everyone,

Just wanna make sure everyone is aware...

Since the latest update of the game, i'm having issues with the following hacks:

- 10x Buyable Boxes
- Buyable Nanto Boxes
- Augment XP rewards hack
- Zombie Spawn Rate

Beside that, everything looks good... Should I wait a 2-3 days for the hack to be updated ?

Thanks,

David

RE: SAS4

Posted Sep 23, 2015 12:52 pm

Yes we know that a hotfix is being placed. Yeah you can wait.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4

Posted Sep 23, 2015 12:56 pm

Thanks HackergonnahackLOL :)

I didnt mean to be rude btw! :)

RE: SAS4

Posted Sep 23, 2015 4:17 pm

Hello guys I'm back !! Are there any recent updates in sas 4 ?

This topic is locked.