RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide
also note that infinite nightmare tickets won't work if enabled after this hack has been enabled
so it was the same function then?







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
481 posts
also note that infinite nightmare tickets won't work if enabled after this hack has been enabled
so it was the same function then?







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
i guess you could try changing other things, but this is the best way to do it.
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
i guess you could try changing other things, but this is the best way to do it.
k den ^^







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
and also that if you have 0 tickets, you might use the infinite nightmare tickets+ play with 0 tickets hack to boost some tickets, then use my hack.
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
I agree that you do have to be careful with using the 100% drop hack. I made an alt account on Kong and used it for a few single player runs. Later that night, the game refused to load and after a few days I finally got it to work, only to find my hacked characters gone. I've had success using most of the hacks for sas 4 and the 100% drop hack is the only one I've had issues with.
"If life is hard, shouldn't you be too?"
if you do not add any skill points but used the skill points hack, its okay.
Thank you for that :)
I agree that you do have to be careful with using the 100% drop hack. I made an alt account on Kong and used it for a few single player runs. Later that night, the game refused to load and after a few days I finally got it to work, only to find my hacked characters gone. I've had success using most of the hacks for sas 4 and the 100% drop hack is the only one I've had issues with.
there is a certain limit in which you can collect loot. if you collect more then a certain amount of boxes its an auto-ban.
@Doom Knight: only if your skill points go negative then it will be autoban.
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
there is a certain limit in which you can collect loot. if you collect more then a certain amount of boxes its an auto-ban.
yea, i think the limit now is like 21 strongboxes, I read it somewhere in the ninjakiwi forums







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
you don't know really. getting past 14 strongboxes will still post large ban chance. just because someone says its 21 boxes, doesn't mean that you should stop at 20 boxes.
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
you don't know really. getting past 14 strongboxes will still post large ban chance. just because someone says its 21 boxes, doesn't mean that you should stop at 20 boxes.
yea, thats why i said "I don't recommend this hack" meaning "you shouldnt use the hack"
what i was saying is, if you're curious what the limit is now, i thinks its 21 (increased due to nightmare mode)







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
has anyone ever gotten between 14-20 boxes and got mp banned? and if so, whats the ban?
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
has anyone ever gotten between 14-20 boxes and got mp banned? and if so, whats the ban?
i got 18 boxes in a highroller nightmare level 400 without any hacks, and i was not banned in any way or form :D
but i think from my previous accounts that got banned for going above the original 14 box limit was only mp banned, but i think they are beginning to ban by corrupting your entire account (black screens, resetting characters)







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
maybe they check your account first instead of auto banning it?
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
Just a quick question, do you get banned on Ninjakiwi for having a inappropriate name?
Nothing sexual, but things like Drugs or having Weed on your usename etc.
have you? this user called hangel102 is following a lot of sexual usernames (check his profile)
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.