Skip to content
Sticky Locked [Information]

SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Important info you should know when using the hacks!

481 posts

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Jul 17, 2015 12:48 pm

yeah but why would that be useful? 
 

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Jul 17, 2015 2:59 pm
dogmeat11 Posted on: 07/17/2015 7:19am


anyway to change the type of strongbox aside from steel, titanium, and the nano ones?

yes

hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 07/17/2015 8:48am

yeah but why would that be useful? 
 

i think what he really means is how to get black boxes :D


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Jul 17, 2015 3:21 pm

you already have black edition hack, that already gives black gear.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Jul 17, 2015 5:13 pm

When I try to hack in the SWF files, It says it's corrupted.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Jul 17, 2015 8:25 pm

Cause you are still using nooble childsplay applications to open the SWF.

Do some reading in the sas4 section. I have mentioned several times in here what program to use. If you're too lazy to read, then you are too lazy to ever successfully hack something.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Jul 18, 2015 12:42 am
Kalanon Posted on: 07/17/2015 1:13pm

When I try to hack in the SWF files, It says it's corrupted.



dude just use ffdec to open the file. there you can search for code in actionscript or find sprites.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Jul 18, 2015 2:39 pm

https://konghack.com/topic/9651-what_can_be_used_to_find_aob_hacks_and_can_you_trace_an_aob
for ffdec, search for a key term and you will find it in the actionscript files.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Jul 19, 2015 2:44 am
KingPotato658 Posted on: 07/18/2015 9:37pm

If u use AoB U can easily get the AoB

uh...what the hell are you trying to say?!?! lol...
 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Jul 19, 2015 3:56 am

If I use the movement speed hack, will the other players in multiplayer can see me walking very fast or they will be laggy?
 

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Jul 19, 2015 12:35 pm

others will see you move really fast, also that some might report you for moving too fast.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Jul 20, 2015 12:43 am

Lol. It is a good thing I didn't use the hack in multiplayer. Thank you though
 

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide

Posted Jul 20, 2015 1:40 am
Doom Knight Posted on: 07/19/2015 8:43pm

Lol. It is a good thing I didn't use the hack in multiplayer. Thank you though
 


actually, its quite useful to use in multiplayer if you lag alot like me or you have low movement speed, but whatever suits you :D


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

This topic is locked.