RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Good to know, thnx :D
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
481 posts
Good to know, thnx :D
They are updated for version 2 of this patch.
IDK if this was resolved yet but I pulled the M1000 and Trident on my heavy class, I did sp but no mp with them and did not recieve a ban (yet?). I did this on Kongregate.
If you are banned from multiplayer because of the Infinite Skill points another way to fix it is wait for an update or a patch for the game. I have tested it before and it worked, just takes a long time
IDK if this was resolved yet but I pulled the M1000 and Trident on my heavy class, I did sp but no mp with them and did not recieve a ban (yet?). I did this on Kongregate.
NK only gives mp bans, they dont usually ban your whole account, so see if you can still join multiplayer
If you are banned from multiplayer because of the Infinite Skill points another way to fix it is wait for an update or a patch for the game. I have tested it before and it worked, just takes a long time
are you sure? once i got unbanned by deleting all my characters on that account, but it doesnt seem to work now...lol







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
Someone published a new Infinite Skills hack in the hack database of the game.
Maybe someone else should try this out and check if this is legit or not.
no, all skills hack is bannable because the game calculates the skill points.
anyways all skill point hack is the same: infinite skill points.
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
Someone published a new Infinite Skills hack in the hack database of the game.
Maybe someone else should try this out and check if this is legit or not.
And that "someone" pretty much copied the original skill points hack, the AoBs are exactly the same lol
no, all skills hack is bannable because the game calculates the skill points.
anyways all skill point hack is the same: infinite skill points.
agreed, when you hack skill points, the number goes to the negatives, and the game has an auto ban for that :p







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
I accidentally hacked "Infinite" skill points instead of "Infinite" nightmare tickets lol. I wasn't banned for having negative skills points though, I think the system only detects it when you join a game. I managed to "revert" the hack by using a reset skill points.
I accidentally hacked "Infinite" skill points instead of "Infinite" nightmare tickets lol. I wasn't banned for having negative skills points though, I think the system only detects it when you join a game. I managed to "revert" the hack by using a reset skill points.
yea, as long as you dont spend any skill points and refresh the page, you should be fine







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
I have a question, how do I run a new acount? When I open a new browser (I use chrome and opened firefox) it still loads my account despite that I have not logged in. I remember this has happened before as I wanted to play with 2 accounts in the same PC.
Edit: Ok opened in private mode and now it is a new acct. But why is Firefox and Chrome sharing my SAS acct?
I have a question, how do I run a new acount? When I open a new browser (I use chrome and opened firefox) it still loads my account despite that I have not logged in. I remember this has happened before as I wanted to play with 2 accounts in the same PC.
Edit: Ok opened in private mode and now it is a new acct. But why is Firefox and Chrome sharing my SAS acct?
uh...maybe cuz u logged in on both browsers? lol...







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
you can either use different browsers or use ninjakiwi and kong.
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
This does make it hard to not get banned. So hard to resist the boxes
Has anyone been banned for just opening a bunch of boxes? And can the developers know that I forced the boxes to have max slots and upgrade?