Skip to content
Locked

MAA - hax - easy win

MAA - hax - easy win

824 posts

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 11, 2015 3:11 pm

Thx jarly for all answers and I hope in the future to never appear as an idiot

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 11, 2015 6:26 pm

then create something leave power in full pvp without spending is impossible or missions . this news leave me more sad lol do what is life right back to square one ...




humm thx Jarly !!! :)

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 12, 2015 3:54 am

Let's stay focussed on "MAA - hax - easy win MAA"

Just use Konghack Trainer, use the autowin hack, and you're good to go.

atdt *67

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 18, 2015 9:44 am

instant win is pretty good, but the knowledge of how to drop hack would be awesome!... but i'm in the opinion that those things like drop hack shouldn't be spread on web,, but take it secretly shared by people without the purpose to share it or make money with it! or you are smart enough to take it for yourself or don't spread the voice... IMHO

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 20, 2015 7:02 am

The Auto win hack does not allow you to win kill x amount missions. Keep that in mind people, can spare you some energy.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 20, 2015 1:45 pm
jiano Posted on: 07/20/2015 3:02am

The Auto win hack does not allow you to win kill x amount missions. Keep that in mind people, can spare you some energy.

also using this to complete kill "specific enemy" (like boss x, or epic boss x) same thing does not count.
warning to the wise
 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 22, 2015 3:52 am

heart Thanks for the Auto win hack! Works great and came just in time. What's even better is that it works with PVP as well. Saves so much time and energy. 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 27, 2015 11:11 am

Is anyone able to tell and explain me how i use charles and XML step by step? I am a newbie with charles and XML stuff.
Or is there any tut for this here?
Is there also a XML for CP?


Thanks!

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Jul 27, 2015 12:35 pm
marvelmarvel Posted on: 07/27/2015 7:11am

Is anyone able to tell and explain me how i use charles and XML step by step? I am a newbie with charles and XML stuff.
Or is there any tut for this here?
Is there also a XML for CP?


Thanks!



Read from the beginning

https://konghack.com/topic/9667-maa__hax__easy_win

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Aug 1, 2015 9:58 pm

Ok, figured out the basics and love it!  A few questions, though:

1) What type of things does the 'ab.xml' file control?  What can you do in it?

2) I cannot seem to be able to download the 'items0.xml'.  I can get all the others no problem, but this particular one won't let me right-click and save. How do you guys get yours?

3) When I do the 'mini' for 'main' swap on the bosses, the Epic Bosses no longer appear at the end.  I defeat them all (including deploys and other battles), and it only shows the "Exit Map".  Is this normal and I should avoid doing the swap on Epic runs?  Or am I missing another code swap?

4) Had a crazy thought, but don't know how you'd do it.  (I know jarly will probably yell at me for suggesting something without trying it.  Sorry, but if you guys have any 'best practices' on how you test stuff, I'm more than happy to tinker and share my findings.)  Anyway, since you can't seem to be able to modify drop-rates on the CPs, what if you swap the regular loot tables for epic gala spins?  That way you at least have a shot at 3/5/10 CPs after each deploy, mini-boss gala or boss-gala.  I know I saw several lines with <single> followed by a <gala>, but the random numbers are throwing me for a loop.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Aug 1, 2015 11:08 pm

1: I cant answer right now without having to look again myself..

2. I use the curl method mentioned earlier in this topic to get my xml's found it works better for me here..

3. I didn't really use this much due to other problems I had.. but when I did use it on say 1.12.2 it still allowed me to get to the epic. lol.. at one time I even had a vtask bot just for that setup so I know it did work there..

4. if I am not mistaken many have tired a few different things.. but feel free to play if you like of course.. lol.. an sadly I would be willing to guess it will give you a CVE though.. cause the CP spins are server sided as is gold an other things.. so it would be interesting if someone did find a way around it, 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win

Posted Aug 1, 2015 11:39 pm
Gillman Posted on: 08/01/2015 5:58pm

Ok, figured out the basics and love it!  A few questions, though:

1) What type of things does the 'ab.xml' file control?  What can you do in it?

2) I cannot seem to be able to download the 'items0.xml'.  I can get all the others no problem, but this particular one won't let me right-click and save. How do you guys get yours?

3) When I do the 'mini' for 'main' swap on the bosses, the Epic Bosses no longer appear at the end.  I defeat them all (including deploys and other battles), and it only shows the "Exit Map".  Is this normal and I should avoid doing the swap on Epic runs?  Or am I missing another code swap?

4) Had a crazy thought, but don't know how you'd do it.  (I know jarly will probably yell at me for suggesting something without trying it.  Sorry, but if you guys have any 'best practices' on how you test stuff, I'm more than happy to tinker and share my findings.)  Anyway, since you can't seem to be able to modify drop-rates on the CPs, what if you swap the regular loot tables for epic gala spins?  That way you at least have a shot at 3/5/10 CPs after each deploy, mini-boss gala or boss-gala.  I know I saw several lines with <single> followed by a <gala>, but the random numbers are throwing me for a loop.

good idea, but, like real_slow_one said,  gives a crash.
you can also replace the enemies you fight with all Suturs, the fight plays, and then a crash.




 

atdt *67

This topic is locked.