Ok, here's what I've learned so far attempting to get more CPs out 1.1.12. (Hopefully this helps someone else pick up where I left off or figure out another way.)
- The gala tables consist of 3 CP slots (1/3/5 or 3/5/10), 2 weapons, and 4 consumables.
- The 4 consumables are random because they're pulled from 4 separate "child" loot tables; which in turn have one of the following:
- 9 separate consumables
- 1 or 2 consumables with a 0 weight and another "child" table with a 54-94 weight
- level-based consumables (likely ISOs)
- One of the weapon slots is based on whether you're in Challenge mode (level 0 or level 1)
- I found the <rewardId> (A) for each of the CPs, which in turn look up an <itemCollectionId> (B):
- 1 CP - (A) a307ee74425caade8ae108302d14c76b; (B) 12155bbbfa95f22ffb9e79bbfc7946ac
- 3 CP - (A) 60fd8225874129de202c5b1de35487e0; (B) 39c5b0a5cdcbb761a27839d8f0cab9f6
- 5 CP - (A) 05adda70ef08f8e407d0c640b8efd6e7; (B) eaea7b1ffd048b0400293e93bb2ffd01
- 10 CP - (A) 1b32677ab3b1179f967df4ca68b3a79d; (B) 73f8d04cc7d9bf969e9ada8abcc0f6e1
As mentioned elsewhere, you cannot make the CPs force drop (you can, visually, but you get an error/forced refresh at the end of the battle). Also, as mentioned, changing the item weights doesn't seem to have any effect either.
I tried swapping the <itemID> for each item in the gala table. The closest I got was I managed to get 2 10-CPs to show in the epic gala table (I didn't land on either, so I don't know what would have happened). I think it replaced one of the weapons.
I tried creating a brand new child table filled only with 10-CPs and referenced that instead of the consumable ones. No luck - it still showed the normal table.
I tried changing the <itemCollectionId> for each item in the gala table, thinking if it landed on the weapon for example, it would look up the weapon's ID to find out what reward to give and then return 10 CPs. No luck.
I tried replacing the entire Boss gala with the Epic gala. No luck.
I tried replacing the items on the deploy spin (<mystery>). No luck.
Still trying to figure out what the <single> tables do. Best I can figure is those are the "look-up tables" for returning 1 item (either as an item drop, or what the gala and mystery tables use to fill their consumable slots).
And what's really baffling me is that nothing seems to change, even visually, no matter what I do (except for the one change mentioned above). There's got to be a workaround somewhere (more than one way to skin a cat, as they say)...
Oh well, sorry for the long post. Hope this helps someone (or at least saves time following dead-ends).