RE: MAA - hax - easy win
I used the 5000 in daily and it didnt give me 5 stars so I changed it to 10000 example <name>cbns_f_victory</name> <value>10000</value> <name>cbns_f_vitality</name> <value>10000</value> <name>cbns_f_flawless</name> <value>10000</value> , and I got 1.5 million points. The reason I think is I dont have non attacking working right, so enemy hits me, so I dont get flawless bonus. So if you do have enemy attacking you the bonus to what health you do have helps. I am also saving client file as clientdaily.xml, so I know to use it when I play daily mission.
I also found a way to make the enemy weaker in 112. <healthRating>[^<>]+</healthRating> <defenseRating>[^<>]+</defenseRating> <attackRating>[^<>]+</attackRating> <accuracyRating>[^<>]+</accuracyRating> <evasionRating>[^<>]+</evasionRating>, they are from 1 to 5, I changed them to 0. In 12.2 The first wave had roughly 14k and with the change 9k, plus thier attacks do less damage, and it easier to do more damage to them. Also in case anyone is thinking of doing like .01 instead of 0 it didnt make a difference.