Skip to content
Locked

XML files and codes

xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance

730 posts

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 24, 2016 12:21 am

Lots of file sizes went way down. It only takes 350 megs or so of RAM to load up as well.  
  
I haven't dived (sic?) into the xmls yet, but I imagine time are a changing.

atdt *67

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 24, 2016 3:01 am
jarly Posted on: 02/23/2016 7:21pm

Lots of file sizes went way down. It only takes 350 megs or so of RAM to load up as well.  
I haven't dived (sic?) into the xmls yet, but I imagine time are a changing.

all of the regular edits seem to work fine.
 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 24, 2016 6:31 pm

btw new weapons added to incrusion list
list:
Focal Plasma Cannon
Nanite Inductive Nailgun
Scroll of Angolob
Army of One
Chakra Strike
Spirit Edge
S.H.I.E.L.D. Slugger
Savant's Spear
Sparkplugger
Emerald Prism
Mystic
Beyond Corp Can Opener
Voodoo Staff
Grim Mace
Overloader
Satellite Support
Rune of Resolve
T-Bolt Glove
Hugin's Eye
Magnetic Pulse Cannon
Li'l Boomer
Black Roscoe
Carafist

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 24, 2016 8:44 pm
jarly Posted on: 02/23/2016 7:21pm

Lots of file sizes went way down. It only takes 350 megs or so of RAM to load up as well.  
  
I haven't dived (sic?) into the xmls yet, but I imagine time are a changing.



You know how all the files used to have hundreds of thousands of lines of "lockattribute"? And each patch they would gain more that were exactly the same and didn't seem to do anything? Most of them are gone now. 205.xml for example went from over 900,000 lines to just 59,000 and it was almost entirely lockattribute.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 25, 2016 2:55 am

Oh my god I love PD for the first time. They made the game awesome! On a slow PC you gonna feel the difference much much more. I hope they didn't mess up the GB hack, the rest of XML editing looks fine, trainers still working.

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 27, 2016 6:54 am

what is danger room?? this xml for what?

someone could change the xp gain on a mission without cve?

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 27, 2016 1:30 pm

Those are some really nice additions to incursions, especially T-Bolt and Mystic.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 29, 2016 7:17 pm
rishabh_kr432 Posted on: 02/29/2016 2:00pm

Is there any way of controlling whats happening in the combat?
I mean items drops.



That's one of the things that's being worked on by some people.

Incidentally, you can change the roulette table in the XML files, but it causes a CVE.

There might be a way to change something temporarily during combat, and set it back before combat is finished.

We can see that some weights can be change (like the 74.0 / 26.0 thing for ISO) 
 
Good idea.

atdt *67

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 29, 2016 9:16 pm

Yeah thats what i am trying to find out as combat drops items doesn't show in charles. 
I'm also pretty sure that loop is someone in client.xml only because gold, cp, silver, iso and shield points can be added not weapons

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Mar 1, 2016 12:30 pm

The show up in the last n7-prod- line that you send after a fight is finished. You need to view the request as JSON or JSON Text, and scroll down or open up the elements on the right to see "itemsDropped" under combatresults (I think it's combat results). It will give you a nice long line of itemIds.

atdt *67

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Mar 1, 2016 5:01 pm

Hello.
i new here. Could someone show me the updated files ?
i see this, but I do not see the download link.
new update: 20160226104541


 

This topic is locked.