RE: XML files and codes
dr.who got banned, too bad i like doctor who, but not that guy.
xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
730 posts
dr.who got banned, too bad i like doctor who, but not that guy.
dr.who got banned, too bad i like doctor who, but not that guy.

Dr. Who was the one and ONLY reason why I karma and sponsored that dude in the first place!! Other than that, he was a dick from the start. I don't think he even liked Dr.Who to begin with, he was totally selfish, and a complete dickhead. Good riddance.
Hey pbarrebenta do you like jazz?
I think it was Dolce or someone who knew him. He was telling me about Charles 3.11 crack and it ended up being a bunch of junk. Also gave me a link to check out a LB hack that cost money to buy, which after junk download I didn't even bother to even look at link to see what it was.
And problem solved. ;)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Hazzah for the shopkeep!
atdt *67
Let’s cut to the chase. We all know the real reason ![]()
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
WARNING
noob BlackDeath666 has made a request to be friends on FB.
i wont share with him, i advise others to do the same.

new update
20160128222933
thx sergantfigo
Guys, it's possible to add gold in game with Charles Proxy? There are many guys selling golds, lockboxes and silver here in Brazil. A friend bought it and got 500 golds.
Guys, it's possible to add gold in game with Charles Proxy? There are many guys selling golds, lockboxes and silver here in Brazil. A friend bought it and got 500 golds.
as i know i don,t think so with xml,s
as the gold is an server sided item
so final answer 99%
no
Guys, it's possible to add gold in game with Charles Proxy? There are many guys selling golds, lockboxes and silver here in Brazil. A friend bought it and got 500 golds.
as i know i don,t think so with xml,s
as the gold is an server sided item
so final answer 99%
no
Sergantfigo, I heard from someone just they alter the file which is send to server using client2.swf
I tried myself but failed i don't know how they bypassed server so easily
I am curious because I heard the guy is doing it with Charles. Many people are buying it and he really add the gold. And it's pretty cheap, 600 golds = $25 (in brazillian money, R$ 100). I wonder what he is doing. He asks to save the frame code and that's all. He doesn't even enter in the person's facebook account.
clear cache
load charles
load game
Look at: n7-maa-app-prod-active-vip.playdom.com responses and think of what you'd want to see and do.
atdt *67