Skip to content
Locked

XML files and codes

xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance

730 posts

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 9, 2016 2:24 am

just an idea could you replace all the items in the roulette with CPs? so no matter where it landed you would get them.

 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 9, 2016 9:20 pm
puppy5622 Posted on: 02/08/2016 9:24pm

just an idea could you replace all the items in the roulette with CPs? so no matter where it landed you would get them.

 



A few of us have tried, but nothing final yet.

I believe someone on here managed to change all of the roulette rewards to CP - or made it always land on CP - I don't remember exactly, but it didn't get saved or caused the usual CVE. So yeah we can change the roulette rewards, the problem is we can't get it saved afterwards.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 9, 2016 9:30 pm
fathead Posted on: 02/09/2016 4:20pm
puppy5622 Posted on: 02/08/2016 9:24pm

just an idea could you replace all the items in the roulette with CPs? so no matter where it landed you would get them.

 



A few of us have tried, but nothing final yet.

I believe someone on here managed to change all of the roulette rewards to CP - or made it always land on CP - I don't remember exactly, but it didn't get saved or caused the usual CVE. So yeah we can change the roulette rewards, the problem is we can't get it saved afterwards.



The person must replace the item values with CP values, CVE no matter what. We should mess around the droprates maybe that would work.

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 11, 2016 2:14 am

Ok i will probably get shot for this but here goes.

It would be nice if we could start a new condensed info thread  that specifically States what each XML does and what is Safe to edit. nothing else just Current info. there is so much stuff to wade through on this it gets alittle confusing. all i ask is clear and concise info in one simple area. if you have an idea post it to XML files and codes or any of the other ones. if it is confirmed good info then i goes in.
So many times people ask for info and they get "Search the threads" this might help.
this is just a request

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 11, 2016 7:51 pm
puppy5622 Posted on: 02/10/2016 9:14pm

Ok i will probably get shot for this but here goes.

It would be nice if we could start a new condensed info thread  that specifically States what each XML does and what is Safe to edit. nothing else just Current info. there is so much stuff to wade through on this it gets alittle confusing. all i ask is clear and concise info in one simple area. if you have an idea post it to XML files and codes or any of the other ones. if it is confirmed good info then i goes in.
So many times people ask for info and they get "Search the threads" this might help.
this is just a request


It's a valid point and a good idea. Finding all the current hacks we have here can be a bit of a jungle since it's spread out across numerousn 10+ page threads. If noone else does it, I might look into making a thread one of these days.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 12, 2016 4:21 am

I need a bit of help here please. I use MAA xml grabber to take the xml files but does not grab all xml. there  are missing   items1 and items0.   items1 I can grab them very easy with Charles- Save Response but cannot do that with items0. Can someone explain me a trick to save items0 to my computer? Thanks. I need also the code for Unstable Iso-8 and the Valentine  gifts if someone have them, but I can find the codes in items0 if I can download it.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 12, 2016 5:28 am
karanka Posted on: 02/11/2016 11:21pm

I need a bit of help here please. I use MAA xml grabber to take the xml files but does not grab all xml. there  are missing   items1 and items0.   items1 I can grab them very easy with Charles- Save Response but cannot do that with items0. Can someone explain me a trick to save items0 to my computer? Thanks. I need also the code for Unstable Iso-8 and the Valentine  gifts if someone have them, but I can find the codes in items0 if I can download it.

https://konghack.com/post/95630
 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 12, 2016 6:24 am
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 02/12/2016 12:28am
karanka Posted on: 02/11/2016 11:21pm

I need a bit of help here please. I use MAA xml grabber to take the xml files but does not grab all xml. there  are missing   items1 and items0.   items1 I can grab them very easy with Charles- Save Response but cannot do that with items0. Can someone explain me a trick to save items0 to my computer? Thanks. I need also the code for Unstable Iso-8 and the Valentine  gifts if someone have them, but I can find the codes in items0 if I can download it.

https://konghack.com/post/95630

Thanks

 



 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 13, 2016 12:57 pm

that gets me wondering has any one successfully changed what you get when you click allies buildings?

and there seems to be some confusion about if you can change fight drops to U-ISOs, if its true please share what XML and what  to search for. Please angel

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 19, 2016 5:45 am
puppy5622 Posted on: 02/10/2016 9:14pm

Ok i will probably get shot for this but here goes.

It would be nice if we could start a new condensed info thread  that specifically States what each XML does and what is Safe to edit. nothing else just Current info. there is so much stuff to wade through on this it gets alittle confusing. all i ask is clear and concise info in one simple area. if you have an idea post it to XML files and codes or any of the other ones. if it is confirmed good info then i goes in.
So many times people ask for info and they get "Search the threads" this might help.
this is just a request

fathead Posted on: 02/11/2016 2:51pm

It's a valid point and a good idea. Finding all the current hacks we have here can be a bit of a jungle since it's spread out across numerousn 10+ page threads. If noone else does it, I might look into making a thread one of these days.

please notice the new Easy Find Directory thread.
https://konghack.com/topic/10250-easy_find_directory

also if you feel the need to help me populate the directory landing page that would be great.
 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Feb 21, 2016 5:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9swDwcXmuM 
(this video he hacking the training)

and this video answer most of our question... on what method brazillian used for hack.. which is cheat engine but not a script... but arrays of byte?

he use it to hack cube.. which we need to update ourself on charles forcedrop...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgKjmVv6aGM
 

we are correct about forcedropping item... but i believe hes not using weight since he accidently show item id.. so yeah.. most likely not weighted method..

This topic is locked.