RE: XML files and codes
Lots of file sizes went way down. It only takes 350 megs or so of RAM to load up as well.
I haven't dived (sic?) into the xmls yet, but I imagine time are a changing.
atdt *67
xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
730 posts
Lots of file sizes went way down. It only takes 350 megs or so of RAM to load up as well.
I haven't dived (sic?) into the xmls yet, but I imagine time are a changing.
atdt *67
Lots of file sizes went way down. It only takes 350 megs or so of RAM to load up as well.
I haven't dived (sic?) into the xmls yet, but I imagine time are a changing.
all of the regular edits seem to work fine.
btw new weapons added to incrusion list
list:
Focal Plasma Cannon
Nanite Inductive Nailgun
Scroll of Angolob
Army of One
Chakra Strike
Spirit Edge
S.H.I.E.L.D. Slugger
Savant's Spear
Sparkplugger
Emerald Prism
Mystic
Beyond Corp Can Opener
Voodoo Staff
Grim Mace
Overloader
Satellite Support
Rune of Resolve
T-Bolt Glove
Hugin's Eye
Magnetic Pulse Cannon
Li'l Boomer
Black Roscoe
Carafist
Lots of file sizes went way down. It only takes 350 megs or so of RAM to load up as well.
I haven't dived (sic?) into the xmls yet, but I imagine time are a changing.
You know how all the files used to have hundreds of thousands of lines of "lockattribute"? And each patch they would gain more that were exactly the same and didn't seem to do anything? Most of them are gone now. 205.xml for example went from over 900,000 lines to just 59,000 and it was almost entirely lockattribute.
Oh my god I love PD for the first time. They made the game awesome! On a slow PC you gonna feel the difference much much more. I hope they didn't mess up the GB hack, the rest of XML editing looks fine, trainers still working.
Repeat after me
new update: 20160226104541
what is danger room?? this xml for what?
someone could change the xp gain on a mission without cve?
what is danger room?? this xml for what?
someone could change the xp gain on a mission without cve?
read around.. and you'll get your answer
Those are some really nice additions to incursions, especially T-Bolt and Mystic.
Is there any way of controlling whats happening in the combat?
I mean items drops.
Is there any way of controlling whats happening in the combat?
I mean items drops.
That's one of the things that's being worked on by some people.
Incidentally, you can change the roulette table in the XML files, but it causes a CVE.
There might be a way to change something temporarily during combat, and set it back before combat is finished.
We can see that some weights can be change (like the 74.0 / 26.0 thing for ISO)
Good idea.
atdt *67
Yeah thats what i am trying to find out as combat drops items doesn't show in charles.
I'm also pretty sure that loop is someone in client.xml only because gold, cp, silver, iso and shield points can be added not weapons
The show up in the last n7-prod- line that you send after a fight is finished. You need to view the request as JSON or JSON Text, and scroll down or open up the elements on the right to see "itemsDropped" under combatresults (I think it's combat results). It will give you a nice long line of itemIds.
atdt *67
Hello.
i new here. Could someone show me the updated files ?
i see this, but I do not see the download link.
new update: 20160226104541
game load speed now amazing i think they changed servers