Skip to content
[Help]

KHUT for Android?

68 posts

RE: KHUT for Android?

Posted Jun 10, 2015 11:50 pm

not yet. I forgot about this being something I wanted to do.

ETA: dont hold your breath though. Ive only just bought an android and barely know how to use it, let alone root it and program it.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KHUT for Android?

Posted Jun 11, 2015 4:26 am

there's no khut on android atm but there is something similar like a cheat engine of some sort on android(idk if it has any on iphone if anybody is curious).

if you want something similar to a cheat engine function on android. You first need to root your phone. Then just google search gamecih which functions similar to that of a cheat engine(w/o the aob functions, it only searches for strings, 2byte, 4byte but already useful even without aob as most of the apps store things on those).

If there isn't any gamecih available apps then just switch to gameguardian again it functions the same way (although i prefer gamecih way more since it's very convenient and have speedhacks)

There are saved games from forums too so you can pretty much copy the file from people and give you a lot of cash(eternity warriors for example).

Some of the game apps have already found things like this and auto-detects if there is any third-party program, not a lot though so it's still useful.

If you wanna learn how to root a phone i suggest going to xda-developers forums(just google search it, i can't post any other websites on here unless it's related to an actual game)

RE: KHUT for Android?

Posted Jun 11, 2015 10:20 pm
Silentbladez Posted on: 06/11/2015 12:26am

there's no khut on android atm but there is something similar like a cheat engine of some sort on android(idk if it has any on iphone if anybody is curious).

if you want something similar to a cheat engine function on android. You first need to root your phone. Then just google search gamecih which functions similar to that of a cheat engine(w/o the aob functions, it only searches for strings, 2byte, 4byte but already useful even without aob as most of the apps store things on those).

If there isn't any gamecih available apps then just switch to gameguardian again it functions the same way (although i prefer gamecih way more since it's very convenient and have speedhacks)

There are saved games from forums too so you can pretty much copy the file from people and give you a lot of cash(eternity warriors for example).

Some of the game apps have already found things like this and auto-detects if there is any third-party program, not a lot though so it's still useful.

If you wanna learn how to root a phone i suggest going to xda-developers forums(just google search it, i can't post any other websites on here unless it's related to an actual game)


you have to root you android first, to use the hack then

RE: KHUT for Android?

Posted Jun 12, 2015 12:33 am

GameCHI is outdated and is no longer maintained.  GameGuardian is your best bet.  You will have to root your device to use any app that can fuck with other apps.  It's a security feature.

Rooting on my device took a few minutes using Stump Grinder.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: KHUT for Android?

Posted Jul 6, 2015 8:58 pm

just a quick sketch of the general idea of the gui for this
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/77SgJtx6293x559aeb9cee456

Attached files
FilenameSizeDownloads
android_design01.pdf920.79 KB1,256

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KHUT for Android?

Posted Jul 29, 2015 9:53 pm

dicked around with the idea of using Qt so I could roll this out for linux users as well,

but I dont think I like the results. not for how much work is involved to get the backend up and running. 


I guess the point is that, I have purchased a new android and work is starting on this.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KHUT for Android?

Posted Aug 7, 2015 8:25 pm

6 inches forward and 5 inches back

the train is coming and im tied to the tracks

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KHUT for Android?

Posted Aug 30, 2015 2:56 am

I use an apk named LuckyPatcher, and works well to inapp purchases in a few games and programs. Maybe something like this?