RE: S.H.I.E.L.D. Alert
there a 50 page long thread about in the forums too.i also wrote a ticket,but i only got an apology and standard blabla.
https://www.playdomforums.com/showthread.php?281195-The-game-is-updating-or-down/page52
methods of bypassing this message
23 posts
there a 50 page long thread about in the forums too.i also wrote a ticket,but i only got an apology and standard blabla.
https://www.playdomforums.com/showthread.php?281195-The-game-is-updating-or-down/page52
there a 50 page long thread about in the forums too.i also wrote a ticket,but i only got an apology and standard blabla.
https://www.playdomforums.com/showthread.php?281195-The-game-is-updating-or-down/page52
better than what i got.
when i made my ticket i specifically told them that i followed the instrructions to clear my cache and flash cache. and all they did was tell me to try that :(
This happened on my other account when I was using the Uato Win feature in KHUT and got a CVE.
This lasted for more than 3 days on that account. It even got me thinking that it has banned that account during that time since it ahppened after getting the CVE.
This happened on my other account when I was using the Uato Win feature in KHUT and got a CVE.
This lasted for more than 3 days on that account. It even got me thinking that it has banned that account during that time since it ahppened after getting the CVE.
im not so sure the account freezes are hack related, i havent been using auto win.
and the last time it happened, it was while i was sleeping with only leethax running.
All works fine for me :)
Playdom finaly admitted the issue regarding this.
Check this link.
https://www.playdomforums.com/showthread.php?283125-S-H-I-E-L-D-Alerts-lockouts
Playdom finaly admitted the issue regarding this.
Check this link.
https://www.playdomforums.com/showthread.php?283125-S-H-I-E-L-D-Alerts-lockouts
i dont usually cuss, but about damn time!
I was having trouble with this issue as well.