Skip to content
Locked

S.H.I.E.L.D. Alert

methods of bypassing this message

23 posts

RE: S.H.I.E.L.D. Alert

Posted Aug 22, 2015 12:13 am
sicherheit Posted on: 08/21/2015 7:07pm

there a 50 page long thread about in the forums too.i also wrote a ticket,but i only got an apology and standard blabla.

https://www.playdomforums.com/showthread.php?281195-The-game-is-updating-or-down/page52

better than what i got.
when i made my ticket i specifically told them that i followed the instrructions to clear my cache and flash cache. and all they did was tell me to try that :(
 

RE: S.H.I.E.L.D. Alert

Posted Aug 22, 2015 1:53 am

This happened on my other account when I was using the Uato Win feature in KHUT and got a CVE.
This lasted for more than 3 days on that account. It even got me thinking that it has banned that account during that time since it ahppened after getting the CVE.

RE: S.H.I.E.L.D. Alert

Posted Aug 22, 2015 2:21 am
raiken2 Posted on: 08/21/2015 9:53pm

This happened on my other account when I was using the Uato Win feature in KHUT and got a CVE.
This lasted for more than 3 days on that account. It even got me thinking that it has banned that account during that time since it ahppened after getting the CVE.

im not so sure the account freezes are hack related, i havent been using auto win.
and the last time it happened, it was while i was sleeping with only leethax running.
 

This topic is locked.