RE: Anti-Idle: The Game
Just checked some, and they are actually still working!
Auto-Post
60 posts
Just checked some, and they are actually still working!
I'm cheking now and a lot of them is not working.. :(
"As pessoas vivem suas vidas ligadas pelo que elas aceitam como correto e verdadeiro. É assim que elas definem realidade. Mas o que significa ser correto ou verdadeiro? Meramente conceitos vagos... A sua realidade, tudo pode ser uma miragem. Podemos considerá-los simplesmente estar vivendo em seu próprio mundo, moldado por suas crenças?"

It seems that the developer has decided to start working on the game again. Some of the AoB's work and others don't. It's rather hit and miss which is understandable considering the duration.
Yeah.. ![]()
I'm actually testing all the codes but I don't have the 5 posts minimum to vote there..
"As pessoas vivem suas vidas ligadas pelo que elas aceitam como correto e verdadeiro. É assim que elas definem realidade. Mas o que significa ser correto ou verdadeiro? Meramente conceitos vagos... A sua realidade, tudo pode ser uma miragem. Podemos considerá-los simplesmente estar vivendo em seu próprio mundo, moldado por suas crenças?"

Last time I played this game I just used 4b*8, if I'm not mistaken. Just edit the amount of money you got. And that's pretty much it. Like the name of the game said, not much to do inside.
Yeah..
yeah. anyone know why there is that requirement?
Yeah..
yeah. anyone know why there is that requirement?
If you read the FAQ, you'd probably know. The requirement is in place because we would get fucktards that would go through and downvote every hack in the system to piss everyone off.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
If you read the FAQ, you'd probably know. The requirement is in place because we would get fucktards that would go through and downvote every hack in the system to piss everyone off.
Yeah.. It's true, and I think it's reasonable.. :)
Last time I played this game I just used 4b*8, if I'm not mistaken. Just edit the amount of money you got. And that's pretty much it. Like the name of the game said, not much to do inside.
True, but I do not want to just change the amount of money, there has other very interesting hacks and some of them are not working.
"As pessoas vivem suas vidas ligadas pelo que elas aceitam como correto e verdadeiro. É assim que elas definem realidade. Mas o que significa ser correto ou verdadeiro? Meramente conceitos vagos... A sua realidade, tudo pode ser uma miragem. Podemos considerá-los simplesmente estar vivendo em seu próprio mundo, moldado por suas crenças?"

Anyone know how to find your gold when it's beyond 1 billion? 4 byte doesn't work and everything else comes up zilch.
Anyone know how to find your gold when it's beyond 1 billion? 4 byte doesn't work and everything else comes up zilch.
Try 8byte?
Tukkun has updated the game, again once more many hacks stopped working.. :(
"As pessoas vivem suas vidas ligadas pelo que elas aceitam como correto e verdadeiro. É assim que elas definem realidade. Mas o que significa ser correto ou verdadeiro? Meramente conceitos vagos... A sua realidade, tudo pode ser uma miragem. Podemos considerá-los simplesmente estar vivendo em seu próprio mundo, moldado por suas crenças?"

Hey there,
I used this hacks in 15 dec 2013, idk since then but here is a good way to have fun
If anyone can explain more on the fusion part and ignore part ... it seems fun wasters
One big thing, the fighter carrer xp was huge before, i think 1 billion ( 1000.000.000 ) and got me to level 500 almost in 6 tries
Now is 1 million, that is not helpfull at all. If you have a solution please share it !!! I used rebirth and now i cant Ascend !!!
Works like a dream. Thanks
Thanks for the AoBs guys. Tested a few of them already and going to check all of them later on.
The last code works great.